Thursday, March 29, 2012

Spring Fairy Aleta!

Happy Thursday . . . and welcome to a little thing I like to call my bloggity blog blog!! hehe! Now, you know what happens on Thursday, right? Yep . . . another fabulous challenge at Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog! That's right! And my sweet friend and DT sistah, Dorcas, is our hostess this week . . . and she's given us this gorgeous photo for inspiration . . .

Stunning, right? This beautiful floral arrangement is by Amy Osaba
and the photo was taken by W. Scott Chester.

So here's my "take" on this week's inspiration photo . . .


I am delighted to introduce you to yet another adorable new digi image from Mo Manning!! Meet "Spring Fairy Aleta"!! Isn't she so stinkin' cute? Check out that chubby little tummy, would'ya! I just wanna blow "raspberries" on it and make her giggle!! hehehe! You can find Aleta HERE in Mo's online store. Care for a side view?


My card "recipe" . . . 
Image printed on Cryogen White Paper
Very Vanilla Cardstock: Stampin' Up
DPs: "Garden Party" by Imaginisce
Sentiment on front: Whimsy
Inside "birthday" sentiment: Stampin' Up
Roses &amp metal filigree corner: Wild Orchid Crafts
Ribbon, pearls, and inside "Wish" sentiment stamp: My stash
Copics & Prismacolor pencils
Coarse glitter: Martha Stewrt

A peek at the inside . . .


And, of course, the "artsy" view . . .


So, what'cha think of sweet little Spring Fairy Aleta? I love her!! But then I DO say that about every one of Mo's images! hehehe! Hope you enjoyed looking at my latest little creation! Now, please be sure to pop on over to Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog HERE to check out the stunning projects created my talented DT sistahs! Then, please join the fun this week at Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog! Just remember to use one (or more) of Mo Manning's images (you can find them in Mo's online stores HERE and HERE). Oooh . . . and don't forget . . .  Mo is giving away one $5.00 shopping spree at Mo's online stores for every 25 entries! (selected by Random.Org, of course).

I've decided to enter this card into the following challenges . . . 

Thanks so much for visiting . . . and always, always for your sweet comments! Until next time . . . mwahhhh!

21 comments:

Tammy Ortiz said...

Hi Pat,
this is so cute. I agree the picture is stunning.
hugs

Carla S. said...

This is beyond gorgeous, Pat! I love Mo's sweet spring fairy and you've colored her to perfection! The colors, papers and details on your card are just fabulous!

Nela said...

Hi Pat, your card is fantastic!
The spring fairy looks so lovely,
your coloring is perfect!
Hugs Nela

Dorcas said...

See, I'm not the only one who added some blue in there! LOL Your card came out great Pat! I just love that half blown dandelion and the sparkles you added to it! Perfect!

Maria Therese said...

Goooorgeous ♥♥

fairysparkle said...

Wow those flowers are so cool and your caed has captured the feel .Have fun hunny bunny xxx

Candy said...

Beautiful card, Pat!!
I'm going to have to run over to Mo's and buy her LOL LOL
Your card is very soothing and I love the course glitter you have used :o)
Big hugs, Candy
PS congrats on winning at Magnolia-licious

Grenouille Greetings said...

Loving your colouring of this adorable little fairy, Pat! Beautiful! hugs, Lesley

Sheri said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS!!! :)

Dawn B. said...

You never just create a card you create a masterpiece. I love the way the cryogen looks when colored with copics. You rock Pat. Great creation.

Joann Burton said...

Oh Pat, Beautiful. I quickly glanced this morning at the creations on the blog and I thought without looking to check that this one was yours. And it is stunning. joann sassy raggedy

Lisa Lynn said...

Pat, Your card is GORGEOUS inside and out. I love this new image of Mo's and you did such a terrific job with it!

Mau xx said...

What a sweet cute image Pat, I totally agree about her tum! Love the papers and colours are spot on xxx
hope to join in and make a card tonight when this glorious sun goes down :))
Hugs Mau xx

Tracy said...

Wowza yowza Miz Pat! You've colored that little fairy to perfection. :-) She is a cutie and I just might be nabbing her soon. You always do such a wonderful job of finishing the whole card. It's bee-u-tee-ful! Hugs!

Elaine L. said...

Wow, Pat, this is gorgeous! I LOVE those beautiful papers! Of course, she's colored perfectly, too!

xxxtglxxx said...

This is so gorgeous Pat! :) Adorable image, I love this collection and really pretty details too! :)

Hope you have a smashing day,

hugs

xxalisonxx

Debbie said...

You know as soon as I saw this cutie patootie I had to have it!!! It is just adorable.. You once again out did yourself.. Gorgeous both inside and out.

Hugs
Debbie

Dena said...

Pat, I'm don't know if I would even know that this image was Mo's. She is a little different from her others. This one is particularly sweet! Your coloring has brought her to life! It is a gorgeous card my friend!!!!
Hugs, Dena

Andrea said...

This is lovely as always Pat! Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly this week, Andrea x

Pop's Cards said...

morning sweetie, WOW this is stunning, loving the colours too huggles Pops x x x

Kathlene said...

Beautiful card...your coloring is just amazing especially the skin tones. I'm loving that sweet new little Aleta too! Thanks for sharing. Hugs, Kathy