Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Anything Goes at 7 Kids!

Happy Wednesday my sweet friends! It's time for another fun-tastic challenge at 7 Kids Challenge Blog! And this fortnight's challenge theme is  . . .

Anything Goes!

I love "Anything Goes" challenges . . . especially when there are sooooo many fabulous new stamps to choose from at 7 Kids College Fund! And let me tell ya, I've been doing a fair amount of shopping at 7 Kids! hehehe!! OK . . . so, without further ado, here's my DT project . . .


This little sweetheart is called "Pie Tilda" . . . I decided, for a change of pace, to stamp her with Memento Desert Sand ink, giving her a bit of a "no line" look! And I paired her with this gorgeous DP and cardstock (Baja Blue, Very Vanilla, & Pear Pizzazz) from Stampin' Up. I also used Pear Pizzazz seam binding (from SU), flowers and lace from Wild Orchid Crafts, corner die & front sentiment from Whimsy. The inside sentiment came from an old Bildmalarna set, and the corner stamp is from Lili of the Valley's (LOTV) "Grunge" Postmark set. Here's another view . . .


And one final peek . . .


And there ya go . . . my "Anything Goes" project for this fortnight's challenge! Now it's time for you to head on over to 7 Kids College Fund and take a peek at all the gorgeous creations by my 7 Kids Design Teamies! Then, pull out your craft supplies and join us for this fortnight's "Anything Goes" challenge #43 at 7 Kids College Fund!! And do you know why? Because there are fabulous prizes to be won! Whoohooo!

Oh. . . . I almost forgot . . . 
I've decided to enter this cutie patootie into the following challenges

Thank you so much for visiting . . . and for your kind comments! Now . . . what'cha waitin' for? hehehe! Get craftin', my lovelies!! I'll be back tomorrow with another fun paper creation! Hugs!

21 comments:

Linda said...

OH Hun, this is absolutely gorgeous!! As always very beautiful work.. hugs, Linda

Alyce said...

Pat this is gorgeous...love the image and you have coloured it up perfectly! Beautiful layering too :)

Candy said...

Oh Pat!
What a beautiful card!!!
Love how you do the 'no lines' look - just fabulous.
Tilda is amazing and your decorating is great.
Big hugs, Candy

Cheryl said...

Stunning Pat, you have done an excellent job with the no line look , your colouring is amazing.
Hugs Cheryl

Dawn said...

Stunning card and beautifully coloured! But I don't see any pie...did you get hungry while you were making this one? :o) Love the papers and colours you've used too - they are just gorgeous.

Hugs

Sharon said...

Absolutely love this one Pat. A stunning card. Must try stamping with that ink sometime! hugs Sharon

Joann Burton said...

Pat, this is such a sweet card. I love the soft look using the Memento Ink gives the image. Just beautiful. Your papers are always so soft and match your images so well. I do not know what Stampin' Up is but I will google it and find out..lol A great wonderful card that I really love. joann Sassy raggedy

Kim said...

This is simply Beautiful! Excellent work and great color choices <3

Boxofcolours said...

There is just something about "no lines" stamping, I think its the softness - I just love it!
Hugs
Jane

Danielle said...

Pat, I love the no lines look! so real, kind of picture like. Beautiful coloring, and fabulous papers, Love those colors schemes. the inside is very stylish. Beautiful card. Hugs.

Grenouille Greetings said...

Oh look! No lines! Lovely colouring, Pat. Lovely card! Hugs,Lesley

Molecraft said...

Absolutely gorgeous, love the no lines look!
Helen x

Felicia said...

OMG! I just adore your creations

Suzan L said...

Hi Pat, your card is so gorgeos!! I love the DP's that you used and your coloring of Tilda is so beautiful. I want to try the no lines coloring!! Thank you for joining the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog Color Inspiration Challenge! Have a wonderful evening!!
Hugs,
Suzan

Tracy said...

I'm too chicken to try this kind of coloring. buck buck :-) You on the other hand have mastered it. I had to blow it up for a closer look and it is so awesome. Another gorgeous creation Pat and I bet tomorrows will be too. Hugs!

Elizabeth Hart said...

A beautiful feast for the eyes - this card (and the especially the completed inside) is absolute perfection. Thanks for joining us this week at Pile it On.

sara said...

stunning card your colouring is beautiful love those papers too thanks so much for joining us at paper sundaes and simply magnolia this week
hugs sara x x

Samantha said...

Lovely card I love the colours too! Thanks for Joining us on the Pile It On challenge this time, see you soon! hugs Samantha :0)

Sharon said...

Hello again Miss Pat, back again as part of my DT commitment. Still loving this beautiful card of yours. Thanks for joining in the fun at Simply Magnolia. Beautiful work! hugs Sharon

Candy said...

Hey Pat,
Thanks so very much for joining our Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog :o)
You may have noticed I forgot to mention that fact in my earlier post :o(
Big hugs, Candy

Jane said...

Wow! this is stunning Pat! your no lines colouring is incredible! Thanks for joining in at Magnolia-licious challenge! hugs, Jane xxx