Thursday, March 22, 2012

"Bling it on" at Mo's . . .


Looking for my latest Sugar Bowl Challenge card? 
Please scroll down . . . 

Hello again, my lovelies!! Guess what? It's time for another super duper challenge at Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog! And, once again, our insanely talented Design Teamie, Debbie, is our hostess with the mostess! And Debbie has chosen another fun-tastic theme!!

Bling it on!!

Bling, you say? No problemo!! Here's my "bling-y" creation . . .


Allow me to introduce "Patty" . . . Mo Manning's most recent creation!! I do believe she was created in honor of St. Patrick's Day . . . but I'm pretty darn sure that Mo named her after me! Hehehe! Oh . . . except that I'm not nearly as "bratty" as this little cutie patootie seems to be! And I tell ya, moments after Mo added "Patty" to her store, I added her (Patty, not Mo) to my collection!! You can find "Patty" HERE in Mo's online store. Here's a bit of a side view . . .


And another from the other side . . .


My card "recipe" . . . 
Image printed on Cryogen White Paper
Very Vanilla, Baja Breeze, & Apricot Appeal Cardstock: Stampin' Up
DPs: "Sun Kiss" by Prima
Swedish Spring Oval Frame: Cheery Lynn Designs
Sentiment: Penny Black
Roses & tulip: Wild Orchid Crafts
Sunflowers, pearls, & charm: My stash
Baja Breeze Seam Binding: Stampin' Up
Copics & Prismacolor pencils

A peek at the inside . . .


And, my personal fave "artsy" view . . .


So, what'cha think of Mo's sweet little Patty?! I love her!! Hope you enjoyed looking at my latest creation! Be sure to pop on over to Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog HERE to check out the stunning "Bling it on" projects created my talented DT sistahs! Then, please join the fun this week at Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog! Just remember to use one (or more) of Mo Manning's images (you can find them in Mo's online stores HERE and HERE) . . . and follow this week's theme: "Bling it on." Ooooh . . . and don't forget . . .  Mo is giving away one $5.00 shopping spree at Mo's online stores for every 25 entries! (selected by Random.Org, of course).

I've decided to enter this card into the following challenges . . . 

Thanks so much for visiting . . . and for your sweet comments! Until next time . . . huggggssss!