Sunday, March 4, 2012

You're toooooo kind!

Hello there my sweet friends!! Today I have another tag card for you to peek at. I have discovered that I quite enjoy making tag cards! This is my second ever . . . and I think it turned out rather cute (if I do say so myself! hehe!) What'cha think?


This little cutie is Coriander, one of the Sweet November stamps from C.C. Designs. I'm embarrassed to admit that, while I've had this adorable stamp for more than a year, THIS is the FIRST time it's been within spitting distance of an ink pad!! But, I tell ya, what a delightful image to color!! Here's sort of a side view . . .


I used Blushing Bride cardstock from Stampin' Up! Oh, that sentiment is from SU too. I thought this would make a nice little "Thank You" card for a sweet friend, Kim, who just sent me a fabulous "Craftin' Care Package!" (Kim . . . avert your eyes! Or at least act really surprised when it comes in the mail! hehe!)


And, one lase "sort of" artsy view . . .


And that's it for me, my darlins!! Thanks so much for visiting . . . and for your sweet comments! They truly make me smile! Hugs...until next time . . . .

23 comments:

Danielle said...

Good morning Pat, the shape of your tag is very interesting and beautiful. And it is more than just cute, it is very awesome, Love those colors very much, and beautiful papers. this little fairy is sooo pretty, and looks so kind, and sweet. Wonderful work Pat. Hugs.

Boxofcolours said...

Tags and cards, is there no end to your talent missy!! Really cute design, I love it.
Hugs
Jane

Vicky said...

Fabulous creation sweetie...and have a lovely day too..

big hugs Vicky xx

Cheryl said...

oh pat this is just gorgeous,just adore this too bits,really beautiful hugs Cherylxx

Pop's Cards said...

HI sweetie this is gorgeous x

Catherine said...

This is beautiful, love it!!!

catherine said...

This is so beautiful Pat and love the soft colours. Everything goes together so well
x catherine

Debbie said...

Gorgeous, is an understatement, this is Spectacular!!! Love the soft colors. So so pretty.

Hugs
Debbie

Linda said...

This is just gorgeous. What a darling image, so perfectly colored! Love the papers and the details are lovely
Hugs, Linda

Mina said...

wow Pat this design is stunning, I love this image and had forgotten I have her too...amazing colouring as always of course
Mina xxx

Wendy - AKA Mrs. B said...

Pat, this is fabulously YUMMY! You've inspired me to do up some tags, My Friend! wendy xx

cathylynn said...

Pat this tag card is simply GORGEOUS! I love the colors!! All so peacrful and full of love!!! BEAUTIFUL as always! I've never made a tag card and it looks like it's about time! Thanks for the inspiration.
Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

Alyce said...

Pat this is so gorgeous! I found you from the Sugar Nellie blog hop and I love all of your creations :D now a follower!

Cheryl said...

Stunning Pat!
Hugs Cheryl

June Nelson said...

Morning Pat, what lovely shapes you have chosen for this tag and the colours are perfect , its gorgeous xxxxxxxxx

Joann Burton said...

Pat this is awesome. Just beautiful. I have not tried the tags yet but hopefully I will soon. I really love the great job you do with them. joann sassy raggedy

Sharon Caudle said...

Absolutely beautiful, Pat!! Love your gorgeous coloring and the soft colors are perfect and remind me that spring is hopefully just around the corner! Have a fantastic week!
hugs, Sharon

Tracy said...

Nope! It's beyond cute--it's GORGEOUS! What beautiful colors and coloring too. The mix of shapes is really fun. She's lovely Pat. :-)

Grenouille Greetings said...

I beg to differ with you, Pat.
These aren't tags. They are backless cards! Certainly this make and the one below would qualify for the main feature in a greeting. They are both gorgeous! Hugs, Lesley

Kim Bell said...

Pat
I just love it. No I did not peek. smiles. I also happy I was the lucky lady of the tag. Love it Girl.
Hugz
Kim

fairysparkle said...

Well hunny bunny i will tell you what i think and i think its AMAZING WONDERFUL AND EVERYTHING THATS IS WONDERFUL XXX

fairysparkle said...

Well hunny bunny i will tell you what i think and i think its AMAZING WONDERFUL AND EVERYTHING THATS IS WONDERFUL XXX

Iulia said...

And another one of those "cake-cards"- wonderful combination of dies, looks so sweet, elegant and sophisticate!
Absolutely adorable, love this!