Wednesday, February 29, 2012

"Not a Card" at 7 Kids!

Care for a little PINK today? Well, then, have I got something "pinkalicious" for you!! And how perfect that it's Wednesday and time for another fun challenge at 7 Kids Challenge Blog! Whoohoo! And I have something fun to share with you! This week's challenge theme is . . .

NOT a Card!

Well, well, well . . . how fortunate that, in the chaos that I lovingly call my studio, I have a little bag filled with the cutest little journals and matching pens! And . . . guess what else? My new best friend, Mr. Postman, just delivered a package from 7 Kids College Fund with some of the new Stampavie "Sarah Kay" stamps! Whoo hoo!!  So here's what I came up with . . .


This little cutie patootie is called "Bathtime" . . . isn't she just the sweetest little thing ever?! I have always loved Sarah Kay and, in fact, I have an entire curio cabinet filled with little wooden statuettes by Sarah Kay like this one . . .


Their faces are just cherubic, aren't they? Here's a close-up of this sweet Sarah Kay by Stampavie image . . .


Now . . . that gorgeous die is called "Polynesian Sails Oval" and comes from Cheery Lynn Designs! The cardstock is Pretty in Pink (from Stampin' Up). The roses come from Wild Orchid Crafts. Here's the rest of my project "recipe" . . .


And one last view . . .


And there you have it . . . my little version of "NOT a Card!" hehehe! Now it's time for you to head on over to 7 Kids College Fund and take a peek at all the gorgeous creations by my 7 Kids Design Teamies! Then, pull out your craft supplies and join us for this fortnight's "NOT a Card" challenge #42 at 7 Kids College Fund!! And do you know why? Because there are fabulous prizes to be won! Whoohooo!

Thank you so much for visiting . . . and for your sweet comments! I'll be back tomorrow with another fun paper creation! Mwahhh!

12 comments:

Martinas Welt said...

Good Morning Pat! LIke you I love Sarah Kay since my childhood! Your altered notebook is sooo cute and lovely! Wish it would be mine..hee, hee! The oval die you used looks awsome! Your colouring is gorgeous - as always!
Hugs,
Martina

Candy said...

What a gorgeous image, Pat.
Beautifully coloured in pink my favourite colour. Love the note book. Someone will be excited to receive it.
As always your creation is awesome!
Big hugs, Candy

Gretha said...

Goodmorning Pat.
This creation is gorgeous, I love the stamp of Sarah. The colours are beautiful and your colouring is perfect.
Hugs Gretha

Grenouille Greetings said...

Lovely, Pat! What a bathtime cutie. Love the green bow in her hair, it pops from pretty pinkiness. Hugs, Lesley

Boxofcolours said...

Fab, great, awesome......you get the idea, I love this Pat, and it's pink too!
Hugs
Jane

Debbie said...

Well Ms. Pat..this is a great little book with matching pen I might add...So pretty in pink Love it

Hugs
Debbie

Tammy Ortiz said...

oh how nice is this. I love the shadowing and the stamp well it needs no words just love it.

Hugs Tammy
Please keep in mind if you would like Free Candy please click below the winner will be announced on 3/10/12.

http://tammyscrapincorner.blogspot.com/

June Nelson said...

Aw Pat this is delish!!! I adore pinks and this is so gorgeous xxxx

Mau xx said...

This is gorgeous Pat, (love SK too) they are so sweet. A super gift for someone, love it xx

Kim Bell said...

Pat
This image is so cute. I need to be in the tub just chilling. LOL. Love your inspiration as always.

Hugz
Kim

Barb Hardeman said...

Purely delightful, Pat! I love journals and this one is exceptional! Love the matching pen. What a sweet image (and perfectly colored as well) and the die pieces are fabulouso! Happy journaling!!! Hugs...Barb <><

Iulia said...

Wonderful creations Pat and that cute Sarah Kay image is the perfect choice! Love their "cherubic" faces too!