Thursday, February 23, 2012

Bronte the Easter Puppy!

Looking for my newest Sugar Bowl Challenge project?
Please scroll down!

Okay then . . . welcome back. Are you ready for another fabulously fun challenge at Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog? This week's challenge theme is . . .

LACE!

Ahem . . . normally I use lace all the time. This week, though, I completely spaced out and forgot to add lace. So, no worries . . . I just added a bit o' lace to my flower arrangement! Not much ya can't fix with a hot glue gun, some lace, and a flower! Hehehe!! So glad I caught that! So . . . here's my little "lace" adorned card . . .


Now, this card features a somewhat older Mo Manning image . . . but I tell ya, I love, love, LOVE it! This image is called "Bella and the Easter "Bronte." Poor Bronte . . . he just looks like he's saying, "Somebody, pleeeeeeease save me!" LOL!! You can find this adorable image HERE at Mo's online store. Here's a bit of a side view where you can REALLY see the lace!


Once again this week I would like to thank my dear friend and DT sistah, Paola!! She sent me a package with all kinds of  fabulous "goodies" from South Africa . . . including these scrumptious DPs! Thanks Miz Paola! You're the bomb! Just wait 'til you see your very special "Thank you" card! hehehe! A peek at the inside . . .


My card "recipe" . . . 
Image printed on Cryogen White Paper
Cardstock: Very Vanilla  & Blushing Bride (Stampin' Up)
Sentiment, pearls, & charm: Stash
Cream lace: Melissa Frances
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts
Polynesian Sails Oval Die (Cheery Lynn Designs)
Oval, square, & fancy scalloped square (Nestabilities)
Seam binding: The Ribbon Girl
Copics & Prismacolor pencils

And, one last view . . .


And that's my little DT project for Mo's this week. Hope you enjoyed looking! Be sure to pop on over to Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog HERE to check out the gorgeous "lacy" projects created my talented Design Teamies!! Then, please join the fun this week at Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog! Just remember to use one (or more) of Mo Manning's images (you can find them in Mo's online stores HERE and HERE) . . . and follow this week's theme: "Lace." Ooooh . . . and don't forget . . .  Mo is giving away one $5.00 shopping spree at Mo's online stores for every 25 entries! (selected by Random.Org, of course).

Thanks so much for visiting...and as always, for your very kind comments! Hugs...until next time!

30 comments:

Marlena Peduzzi said...

I Love this Pat! This may be an older image but it is now on my wish list!

Debbie said...

Well Ms. Pat, this is one adorable Easter card. Poor Bronte with those bunny ears on, he should try out for the Cardbury Easter Bunny commercial...lol and remind me to send you the e-mail about why dogs hate Halloween...lol..perfect for Bronte too..

Later my Honey Bun

Debbie

P.S.Not much better but Doc gave me some good stuff so I better for tomorrow. Going anyway..

Tammy Ortiz said...

Pat,
the Lace really makes this card.
Thank you for sharing.
hugs Tammy

Christina C. said...

WOW, Pat, this is absolutely spectacular!!!! What a darling image, colored magnificently! I love the gorgeous die cut around the image.

Boxofcolours said...

Super duper cute Pat - it's adorable. Not sure how my Westie would feel if I stuck a pair of rabbit ears on her head!!
Hugs
Jane

Dena said...

Yay! Another gorgeous Pat creation!! Wowie, I love that die cut around the image, it is so detailed and gorgeous with the pinks and the frilly looking image! Such a cute image BTW! You showcased it beautifully as usual Pat!!!
Hugs, Dena

Dorcas said...

Oh you've got it going on, girl! Youve got lace of every kind here, thread lace, paper lace, lacey corners, you rock! Beautiful coloring as well!!

Carla S. said...

This is absolutely spectacular, Pat! I love the soft colors and the adorable image! Beautiful framing and corners - love those diecuts! The inside is gorgeous, too!

Tracy said...

When I pulled up the DP2 post from my reader this morning I think I literally went into a trance looking at this card. Those gorgeous pink die cuts--yeeuum and the image--love the Bella and Bronte pairings. Amazing coloring as always Pat. :-) Just lovely!

Cheryl said...

oh wow this is just gorgeous that is one super cute image,the detail is just so beautiful hugs Cherylxxxxxx

Alina said...

very beautiful card, Pat, the inside looks wonderful too! the image, one of the funniest, I love it!
hugs, Alina

Cheryl said...

Hi Pat, Gorgeous card , love it lots.
Hugs Cheryl

Ann Marie Governale said...

Love the colors. I can smell Spring just looking at it!

Joann Burton said...

Good Save Pat with the Lace. If anyone could do it I knew you could. The card of course is beautiful. If you have any hints at how you take your open card pics I would love to hear them. I can't seem to accomplish that trick yet.
Happy Crafting, joann Sassy Raggedy

Joann Burton said...

Oh meant to tell you how much I love the way you colored the image by Mo another one of my fav designers. joann

paola said...

WOWSER!!! oh my word! i just love the doily that you used around the image and those fab corners are just perfect, and as for the "thank you" REALLY not neccessary, especially if i am getting the card i think, your friendship means the world to me and is thanks enough, mwha!
smiles
Paola

Dawn B. said...

This is beautiful inside and out. I love the soft colors you added to her dress. I always struggle with those. Your creation is perfect for the spring season. So glad you remembered the lace..:)

Ann English said...

Positively gorgeous!

fairysparkle said...

Ahhh how sweet just perfect Pat .Love your colours and that image is an oldie but goody x

Candy said...

Oh Pat!!
How wonderful! LOVE your card.
Beautiful die cuts - oh my!
Beautiful papers, charm and colouring as always :o)
Big hugs, Candy

Sue said...

Your card is beautiful Pat. I love the the soft colors and Bella and Bronte are so adorable.
xx Sue

June Nelson said...

This is beautiful Pat and the colours are so delicate, love this mos image, have a good weekend xxxxxxxxxx

Grenouille Greetings said...

Oh poor Bronte! What a cutie! And a delightfully pretty card! Hugs, Lesley

Ivonne said...

Beautiful card Pat. Simply gorgeous! Hugs, Ivonne

Renkata said...

Pat the colors are so fresh and the layout amazing.

Nela said...

Beautiful card!!
Love the colors and the image!

Mau xx said...

Gorgeous Pat love the colours and all the detail. Me thinks its play time, if I can remember how to stick paper on...it seems forever since I made a card, but have to say the bedroom looks good for all the hard work xx

grandmabonnie said...

Pat, i love the color combination and i think i must have that oval die...its so pretty!

Elaine L. said...

Absolutely wonderful, Pat! The die-cuts are gorgeous, and where did you get that sweet little charm?! Precious card!

Iulia said...

This is absolutely adorable! Love those lacey die-cuts and this beautifully colored image. I also love lots of Mo's older images. I have a few that simply stick with me:)
Gorgeous color combo, this is one of your personal combinations:)
Your finishing touches are always so perfectly done!