Monday, February 13, 2012

Monday Monday . . .

How many of you are old enough to remember that song? Mamas & Papas, I do believe!! What can I say? I'm typing this post while watching the Grammy Award Show with my hubby! Just saw the Beach Boys singing "Good Vibrations" . . . Boy, those songs certainly take me back! But, enough toe-tapping reminiscing! It's Sugar Nellie DT Monday!! And I have a fun new card to share with you . . . .


Kinda cute, if I do say so myself!! This little darlin' is called "Trip to the Park" and is part of the Puppy Love Collection of Sugar Nellie's Home Grown stamps! You can find this cutie patootie HERE at Funky Kits. Here's a side view (soft of!) . . .

My card "recipe" . . . 
Cardstock: Whisper White & Bordering Blue (Stampin' Up)
DPs: "Up, Up, & Away" First Edition)
Ribbon & Sentiments: SU
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts
Charm & faux pearls: my stash
Dies: Cheery Lynn & Nestabilities
Butterfly punch: Martha Stewart
Copics & Prismacolor pencils

. . . a peek at the inside. . .


And last, but not least . . .

This card has been listed for sale 
in my ETSY Store HERE!

Thanks so much for stopping by to take a peek at my latest Sugar Nellie DT card! Mwah!!

14 comments:

Carol said...

Another gorgeous creation Pat!! Luv those dps, I have them too so I know just how lovely they really are. I remember those songs, think we're giving our age away lol. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

Renkata said...

Pat such a happy and joyful card.
Fantastic layout!

Boxofcolours said...

Super cute creation from a very talented lady!
Hugs
Jane

Tammy Ortiz said...

Pat,
I so look forward to seeing your cards.
They are always so elegant!
I love your creations you are a great inspiration.
Hugs Tammy
http://tammyscrapincorner.blogspot.com/

Dotty Jo said...

Just adorable - such a sweet card, Jo x

Dena said...

Oh my, my!!! This is way too cute Pat!!! LOVE those colors together. I don't think I have even heard of those papers but I LOVE them!!! The big striped bow is adorable and of course your coloring rocks!!!! Well done!!!
Hugs, Dena

Dorcas said...

Gorgeous card Pat~!
Love the blue and yellow!

Mau xx said...

This is so sweet Pat and the colours are lovely. Yes I remember all to well these songs ...and sadly along way further back than them too.....lol

angelwhispers said...

Pat this is just wonderful the image is so perfect in these colours and what beautiful papers and detail! Chanelle xxx

Molecraft said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Pat, great papers, great image, just a great card!!
Helen x

Cheryl said...

Hi Pat, oh she's a darling , love it, and the colours are so lovely. Yep I do remember the old songs and it's so nice to go back to them sometimes. Hope you have a great week.
Hugs Cheryl

Joey said...

Awwwwwwww Pat this image is too cute! love your colour combo and gorgeous details. Joey xx

Barb Hardeman said...

Hold me down, honey chil'! This gray blue and lime green are a wonderful color combination! Love all the delightful embellies too! Gorgeous ribbon with the little heart charm and the color, as always, is fantastico!
Hugs...Barb <><

Jenée said...

The new Sugar Nellies are so cute, and you make them so pretty. I so like everything about this card, but that is one killer bow, gal. Super job!