Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Sassy Cheryl is 100!

Hey there...guess what?! Sassy Cheryl turns 100 today!! Well, that's not quite accurate...she's not nearly that old...hehe! But today is the official 100th Challenge at Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog! And...there's a party goin' on!! More about that in a second...first, tho, I have a card to share with you!! That's right boys and girls...my sweet friend and DT sistah, Jeni, is our hostess for this week's 100th Celebration Challenge...and she wants us to...

Use a Punch...and something Shimmery!

Wheeeee!! Well...what a perfect theme for a party, don'tcha think?! Sooooo...Happy 100th Birthday, Sassy Cheryl...this one's for you!!


Say hello to Sassy Cheryl's "Pretty Polly and her Star Balloons"...isn't she a cutie patootie?!! You can find her HERE at Sassy Cheryl's Digis!! And, would'ja look at that? Polly has a wonky little smile too! hehe!! Ya just gotta love her, right?! Here's a side view...


Here's my card "recipe"...
Cardstock: Rose Red (Stampin' Up)
DPs: "Sparkling Spring" (Prima)
Sentiments (Stampin' Up)
Punch (Martha Stewart)
Dies: Nestabilities (Spellbinders)
Dotted Swiss embossing folder (Cuttlebug)
Faux pearls (my stash)
Ribbon (The Ribbon Girl)
Glossy accents (to add shine to the balloons)
Stickles (for a little bling on Polly's shoes, dress, & hair ribbon)
Copics

A peek at the inside...


And, of course, an "artsy" view...


OK kiddos...now some really fun info...
you will definitely want to read this...

Prizes for this week's very special 100th Sassy Cheryl's Challenge are...
1st Prize: $50.00 Gift Voucher to "spend" at Sassy Cheryl's Digis
3rd Prize: $15.00 Gift Voucher to "spend" at Sassy Cheryl's Digis
4th Prize: The Design Team's cards from this week's 100th Challenge!!

Now then, my little darlins...it's time for you to pop on over to Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog to see what Jeni and the rest of  my sassy sistahs have created for this week's challenge! Then, we'd love for you to join us for this week's challenge? Just remember to follow this week's Punch & Shimmery theme!!

Oh, and...don't forget...
YOU CAN'T WIN IF YOU DON'T PLAY!!!

Ooooh, oooh, ooooh...and one last very cool thing...
Sassy Cheryl's Digis is having a Sale until Feb. 6th!
Buy Two, Get One FREE!!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges...
Cute Card Thursday - You're a Gem
Cutie Pie Challenge - Favorite Song ("They say it's your birthday")
Stamping for the Weekend - Embossing
Totally Gorjuss - K.I.S.S. (Seriously...this IS "simple" for me!)

Thanks so much for stopping by...have a fabulous week, my sassy friends!! Hugs...until next time!


25 comments:

Boxofcolours said...

Oh Pat this is adorable and rinky dink pink too!!
Hugs
Jane

Dawn said...

cute,cute,cute Pat!! love that paper and colors AND ribbon!! I'm going to have to go shopping as I don't have this Polly!! fabulous inside and out as always!1
#100 Woohoo!!!

Ann English said...

Fabulous, as always! Gorgeous inside and out! Love the olors-just screams FUN!

JACKIE M said...

Pat your papers and colours are beautiful and finished off perfectly with that bow, great colouring too :)

Happy 100th challenge X

Sassy Cheryl said...

If I'm 100. . . .hold old does that make you?
Pat, I love having you as part of the Sassy Cheryl's DT! Your personality and your beautiful creations each week always bring a smile to my face.
You're the best. Thanks for making Sassy Cheryl's images look so incredible!

Tammy Ortiz said...

Thank you for sharing this is simply adorable!

catherine said...

Such a beautiful card and so lovely finished inside as well. Beautiful colours. have a nice day
x catherine

Grenouille Greetings said...

Superb coordination and lovely layout, Pat! Fab! Hugs, Lesley

Cynthia said...

Gorgeous as always, Pat! I wish I could complete the inside of my cards as well. For some reason that rarely gets done!

Renkata said...

Pat this card is so sweet and cute.
Stunning layout.

Kelly Neis said...

Pat, I love reading your blog as well as the gorgeous cards you make. You sure add a smile to my face. I love the color combinations with her quirky cute smile. This is a great birthday for someone lucky to receive it. Have a great week.

CraftyC said...

Aww, this is just the sweetest Pat and the colours and papers are beautiful
Clairexx

Debbie said...

Well my sweet sweet friend, Boy did I miss you!!!! and let me begin by saying, this is just as cute as cute could be, Welcome back Honey Bun!!!

Hugs
Debbie

Barb Hardeman said...

Now this is how we spell "celebrate"! So stinkin' cute with the quirky smile and all! Your craft room looks like "da bomb" went off in it alright! I know how much your going to enjoy your new furniture and an uncluttered, reorganized mess when the time comes. A Jazz Cruise sounds so delicious...so glad you can get away to have that time with hubby!
Hugs...Barb <><

Molecraft said...

This is fabulous Pat, love the colours and layout and fab ribbon too!
Helen x

jkreucher said...

What~ this is an image I don't have... how can that be! cause I am the queen of shopping.
Some lucky winner is going to be really happy to get your fantastic creation! You know I always love love your coloring and card designs. each one a work of art!
Happy 100th Challenge my sassy sistah!
hugs to ya
Judy

Deb said...

so beautiful, the colours are fabulous!
Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
Debxx

Cathy said...

My Dear sweet Pat, so glad you are back from your vacation in time to get his gorgemous card created for Cheryl's Birthday LOL. This is a beautiful Birthday card and the image is precious. The coloring is out of this world as always and the embellishments and dp are always just perfect. Your cards are always the most beautifully executed inside and out and visiting your blog is a joy. Love it and look forward to it :) So glad to be a Sassy Sistah with you !!!

Ivonne said...

Hi Pat! Gorgeous card! I love the bright colors, they look so happy and the image is so cute. It is just beautiful! Hugs, Ivonne

The Wired Angel said...

I think you had that right.. Sassy Cheryl is 100!! HA! As always, a beautiful card and so uniquely your style, Pat.

It's hard to believe we are at 100 challenges. Just where in the world did the time go? Hugs to you my sassy friend, Peggy x

Dorcas said...

Now if these aren't Pat colors I don't know what are! Too cute!

Woo said...

An amazing card Pat love Cheryls images and have so many I can never choose which to use! You've done this one very proud! Thank you for playing at Cutie Pies Woo x

Hazel said...

Pat

This is just an amazing card - I love everything about it - image, colour combo - the lot - fantastico!

Thank your for joining us at Totally Gorjuss this week and the very best of luck. I hope you will be able to come and join in with our challenge next week.

Hazel x

Suzie McFloozy said...

Great card - love the super colour combo it reminds me of the baskin & robbins sherbert flavour - mmmmmmmmmmm!
Lovin' your blog background too x
Thanks for playing along with us at stampin' for the weekend & good luck x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

Iulia said...

These Sassy Cheryl's are such little darlings! No idea why but I think your sweet, funny, caring and playful nature are so transparent in these images. You should be an emblem for these cute stamps...lol.