Monday, January 30, 2012

Simply Adorable "Victoria"...

Hey there my sweet friends! Happy Sugar Nellie DT Monday!! Have you had a delightfully relaxing week? Hmmm...I did!! I've been on a little vacay with my cutie patootie of a husband!! We spent this past week on a Smooth Jazz Cruise...in the Caribbean! We ate delicious food...consumed more than a few adult beverages...and listened to some amaaaaazing Smooth Jazz music! And, now I'm back...and relaxed...and soooooo very excited about getting back to coloring and creating...and, oh yea, putting my craftroom back in order! Hehehe!! Here's a "before" pic...


Scary, huh?! Bwahaha!! You'll have to wait a couple of weeks for the "after" photo...because the room hasn't quite gotten to its "after" state yet!! LOL! I can't wait!!! In the meantime, I have a Sugar Nellie DT card to share with you....


Adorable, huh? No...seriously...she's one of Sugar Nellie's Simply Adorable digital images! Her name is "Victoria"  and you can find her HERE at Funky Kits. Here's a side view...



My card "recipe"...
Cardstock: Barely Banana (Stampin' Up)
DPs: Prima "Botanical" Collection
Seam binding ribbon, & faux pearls: my stash
Flowers & metal filagree corner: Wild Orchid Crafts
Dies: Marianne Collectibles & Nestabilities
Copics & Prismacolor pencils

...a peek at the inside...I kept it sweet and simple...


And last, but not least...


Thanks so much for stopping by to take a peek at my chaotic craftroom...and my latest Sugar Nellie DT project! Hugs...until next time....


14 comments:

Chrissy said...

Stunning Pat, just love the image and gorgeous soft colouring, the bows and roses are such a gorgeous touch, and fabulous papers and doily die...gorgeous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie this is just gorgeous, love your colours hugs Pops x

Grenouille Greetings said...

Good morning Pat! Your little cruise sounds fab! Your card is definitely fab! Perfect paper choices and I love this simple design with the magnificent rose topped bows and beautiful framing.
Your craft room looks like it could be one of my own "before" photos. Every time I set out to tackle it - I put five things away from the floor, put half the things away from the desk and then get distracted and decide to play! Hope you have more success than I! Hugs, Lesley

Renkata said...

Pat your card is so sweet and adorable. Love the soft colors.

Boxofcolours said...

Glad you had a nice trip! I love the softness of this card - simply beautiful.
Hugs
Jane

paola said...

Good to have you back, your card has your usual style of fabulous, love those bows with the centre flowers. As for that mess you call a craft room, shame on you!!! ha ha ha.
Cant wait for the after photo's gonna be FABULOUS i know especially with that MS closet you have tucked away, i'm waiting..... have you started yet????
smiles
Paola

Celeste said...

your card is sooo beautiful
Stopping by to invite to visit Link Up for Pink's new website: www.linkupforpink.com
We are celebrating with several giveaways! :)

Danielle said...

Wow... such a beautiful card, Victoria is just soooo cute. this shade of yellow is perfect, so soft, love your cute bows with flowers, neat idea! this die cut is to die for.
can't wait to see pic of your after scraproom. LOL

Have a beautiful day Pat! Hugs.

fairysparkle said...

Pat such a beautiful image and you have done it justice ,your card is as always stunning. x ps hope you enjoyed your break with hub .x

Mau xx said...

This is so pretty inside and out, I love to see pretty inserts, I enjoy them as much as the card front xx
Glad you had a Super time away, can't wait to see the finished Craftroom. We have the bedroom in chaos at present :((
Hugs xxxx

Ivonne said...

So sweet, so elegant! I love it!

Cathy said...

Pat, this is gorgeous, Love the coloring of the image. Very perfect printing of the image to give the soft colored effect...perfect as always GF.

Iulia said...

I thought that was a craft store not your craft room. Since I made my little one his own room, all my things are cluttered in a 3x3 meters corner and I always have to take them all out in order to make a card. So what you're showing me there is like a dream for me:)
Your card is so precious these Adorables are really adorable and your coloring fantastic as usual!
Gotta get back to sleep sweetie cause tomorrow I'll be dragged into playing with doughs, painting cars, reading tons of stories and feeding a reckless child; so I need energy for all these:)
Luv ya sweetie! Have a great Sunday!
Iulia

Melanie said...

I love everything about this card!

How did you change the color of the background line image? It is truly beautiful.