Thursday, January 5, 2012

Walking into 2012 at Mo's!

Hey there, my sweet friends! Happy Thursday!! Well...the Christmas holidays are behind us and I am looking forward to lots and lots of wonderfulness in 2012!! There's a lot of excitement happening over at Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog! Two very talented ladies are joining Mo's already fabby team of designers! I hope you'll stop over and visit my friends and new Design Teamies...Alina Meijer and Carla Suto!! I am as delighted as I can be to have yet two more fabulously talented DT sistahs in the family!!

Now...speaking of Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog...there's another really fun challenge going on over there! This week's challenge theme is...

Anything Goes...with a Mo Image!!

How cool is that? A great way to get back into the "swing" of things as I recover from the holidays!! (My Christmas tree is STILL up! hehehe!!) So...here's what I came up with...


This little sweetheart is called "Walker" and you can find her HERE at Mo's online store. Isn't she soooooo cute? I thought she'd be perfect for our friend's grandbabies' birthday!! Twin girls...Katie & Emily are turning ONE in just 9 days!! And let me tell ya, they already have their "Grampa Max" wrapped around their pudgy little fingers! This is the second card for the girls...I posted the first one earlier this week! I have had such fun with all the pearls and girly goodies!! Here's another view...


Here's my card "recipe"...
Cardstock: Pretty in Pink & Bashful Blue (Stampin' Up)
DPs: Enchanted Collection from Imaginisce
Sentiment: Inky Antic 
Ribbon & pearls: my stash
Flowers & leaves: Wild Orchid Crafts
Nestabilities & Grand Nestabilities: Spellbinders - Labels 23
Dotted Swiss embossing folder: Cuttlebug
Copics & Prismacolor pencils

And one last, sort of "artsy" view...


And there ya go! Now it's time for you to head on over to Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog HERE to check out the fabulous cards by my talented Design Teamies!! Then, please join the fun this week at Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog! Just remember to use one (or more) of Mo Manning's images (you can find them in Mo's online stores HERE and HERE)...and follow this week's theme: "Anything Goes." Who knows, you may be chosen (by Random.Org) to receive a $5.00 shopping spree at Mo's online stores.

I've decided to enter this card into the following challenges:
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Pile it on #1 - Anything Goes

Thanks so much for stopping by...and for your sweet comments! Happy New Year hugs...until next time!

34 comments:

Linda said...

Wow this is really spectacular!!!! The colors are so soft and I love the pastels!!!!! Wow fabulous design too!!!!!

Christina C. said...

What an incredibly amazing card, Pat!
Your coloring just blows me away...spectacular!!!!! I adore this image....sooo cute!
It's always a pleasure to visit your blog...so much inspiration to be found here!

Debbie said...

This is just adorable my sweet sweet friend. I love this new style of easel card. Talk about jaw dropping, well this is it. Love all the detail.

Hugs
Debbie

Karen's Fun Blog said...

Wow! This is gorgeous! : )

Iulia said...

Oh, it's so gorgeous Pat! It makes me wanna it it...lol...looks like a baby cake! The colors are fantastic and your coloring couldn't get any better. Just awesome!
HUgs, Iulia

Carla S. said...

Eeks, Pat! This is over-the-top gorgeous! I love Mo's sweet new image and you've colored her exceptionally well! Fantastic papers and embellies! Can't tell you how thrilled I am to have joined the Mo's challenge DT!! Still doing the happy dance!

Whimcees said...

Hello!

This is SO beautiful! I love it all - wonderful card! Wishing you a happy day!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

CraftyC said...

Aww, how cute is your card Pat. Such a cutie!
Clairexx

Barb Hardeman said...

I'm not laughing, Pat! My stree is still up too! This is fabulous! Love Mo's images and your repeated shapes is so fun! Beautiful coloring as always...hugs...Barb

angelwhispers said...

This is just wonderful what pretty papers and flowers they really show case you gorgeous image! Chanelle xxx

Dorcas said...

A-Dor-A-BLE!!!! Really precious card, Pat, such yummy colors and bows too. :)

Chrissy said...

So pretty Pat, such an adorable image and fabulous colouring..gorgeous card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Alina said...

I love this, Pat, it's my favourite this week's challenge! absolutely beautiful!
hugs, Alina

Gretha said...

Wow this is fantastic, your layout is brillant. Love the colours very much you've used.
Hugs Gretha

Mau xx said...

Wow! Pat this is Gorgeous, what beautiful colouring and love the fab shapes.xx
Just took my tree down today....need my bed early now, my back is broke...lol
Hugs Mau

Dawn B. said...

This is the perfect card for a twin birthday. I love this sweet little walker. Your coloring is fantastic. I have such a hard time photographing these types of cards. I am checking out the list of good reads you sent me. :) I am readying David Baldacci's new book. It is just okay..Have a great weekend

June Nelson said...

Its fantastic pat. I love it happy new year to you and yours pet xxx

Cathy said...

Wow, my sweet GF, this is too cute, love the soft colors, I just can't seem to do soft....we have a lot to teach each other LOL. YOur embellishments and dp are always sooo gorgeous and it always blows me away to come see your beautiful creations. Huge hugs to you GF.

Candy said...

So gorgeous, Pat!!!
Great papers and embellies.
Hugs, Candy

Kiki said...

Awwwww, Pat, this is simply gorgeous! Such a cute image and your colouring is amazing!

Have a fantastic weekend.

Hugs, Kiki

Cynthia said...

Beautiful as always, Pat!

Julie said...

Hi Pat! I have not been by for a while, but just have to say, your cards are just GORGEOUS! You are a really great designer.

Hugz,
Julie

Tammie E said...

What a cutie pie! Your coloring is awesome and so are your choice of embellishments. Thanks for sharing with us at Pile It On!

Tam
One Happy Stamper
Pile It On! DT

CREATIVE M said...

WOW! An Amazing Job!New Follower.
http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com

Sandy said...

Sweet card - love the colors and your coloring is perfection!
Sandy

Elaine L. said...

Pat, this is just beautiful in every way.....real eye candy! I really have to try that 'soft line' coloring...such a pretty effect!

Kelly Neis said...

Your coloring is amazing and so soft, beautiful card in every way.

Lisa aka Myran said...

Thank you for joining our first challenge of the year at Papertake Weekly with this adorable card Pat :)

The Wired Angel said...

Fantastic card - a masterpiece, Pat... you are so darn creative!! Peggy x

grandmabonnie said...

Gramma Pat, Oh, I think this is the sweetest card ever..it looks vintage in a new way. Gorgeous coloring too!

jkreucher said...

What can I say!!!!!!
WOW!WOW!WOW!
precious eye candy!

Kim said...

This card is amazing! I just happened across it when I was looking for digital stamps. I just ordered my first digital stamps this week. Just started a blog too but I am blown away by the talent out there. Thanks for the inspiration.

Johnson said...

Aww, how cute is your card Pat. Such a cutie! Clairexx

cardmaking bird said...

Wow!! I was looking for some inspiration for a card I'm making with the same image but I don't think I can hope that mine will even compare to yours, it's just beautiful!! Hugs Marie xx