Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Think Pink!

It's Tuesday...wheeeee...and it's time for another fantabulous challenge at Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog!! Our "sassy" and talented DT sistah, Cathy, is our hostess this week! And because October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, our theme is...

Pink!

Sooooo...once again, I paid a little visit to Sassy Cheryl's Digis...and found a brand new image that I just HAD to have!! hehehe!! Isn't online shopping such fun?! I tell ya, Cheryl has been busy, busy, busy...creating all kinds of fabulous new digi images...so please be sure to check 'em out...after you finish here, of course! LOL!! So...here's what I came up with...a cute little pink birthday card for our youngest granddaughter, Mia!


Mimi will be 5 years-old, and she loves wearing tutus...anywhere and with anything! She also takes dance lessons! Hence, the tulle bow and glittery skirt!


So this little sweetheart, called "Bow Legged Cutie," seemed perfect!! Quick question...Is it just me...or does she look more knock-kneed than bow-legged? No matter...she's one seriously cute little darlin' don't you agree?!!


Here's a peek at the inside...


Alright my sassies, it's time to hop on over to Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog to check out all the PINK gorgeousness by Cathy and the rest of Cheryl's talented Sassy DT!!

And, of course, the "artsy" view...


Now why not join in this week's challenge? Just remember to follow this week's PINK theme! Oh, and...don't forget to link your finished project to this week's challenge...because one lucky participant (selected at random) will win a $5.00 digi credit to spend at Sassy Cheryl's Digis Online Store HERE!!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges...
Thanks so much for stopping by my little corner of blogland...and for your sweet comments! Have a craftilicious week!! Mwahhhhh....

20 comments:

Boxofcolours said...

I am going to stop visiting your blog - it's getting expensive LOL!!

This is an absolutely beautiful card, thanks for sharing your talent with us in blogland.

Hugs
Jane

Sassy Cheryl said...

Well, of COURSE we want them to finish reading before leaving to shop. :) hee hee. LOL at that. FUNNY!
Pat, this is a beautiful card and I LOVE her bright pink shoes. Mia/Mimi is going to love this card. Heck, I'm 43 and I LOVE it!!! Just darling and as always, totally enjoy the extra photos!

Dawn said...

Oh....how CUTE! Mia is going to love this!! colored to perfection!

Kelly Neis said...

Pat, she is just so cute and I love the design of the card too. You always add the fun accents to bring it all together. So pretty.

Sharon Caudle said...

Frickin' ADORABLE!!!! LOVE her, Pat!! Your coloring is always spectacular and love the papers and colors! Hope you're having a fabulous week!!
hugs, Sharon

GabyCreates.com said...

I love your card! the design and coloring are both superb!
Thanks for joining us at LUFP! Hopefully we see more of your creations ~Gaby

Pop's Cards said...

Hi Pat this is just gorgeous what a sweet image love your colours and the fold is great too hugs pops x

Celeste said...

such a pretty card... I so love that image... Thank you so much for linking up with us for Link Up for Pink.

Cathy said...

Pat, I have made up a new word just for your cards, Gorgemous, as I use it every week here!!! LOL. This is so beautiful Mia will love it and I love the LO/Design of this and your coloring is fabulous. I am going to take hair coloring lessons from you. I think I need to make a card using this little angel for my Bailey who is 4 and taking dance as well :). Hugs.

jkreucher said...

Pat, you have brought this little darling to life.. your coloring is exquisite..
love the shape of the card, how the front opens as the angle..
eye catching, fun and sassy!
love everything!
hugs
Judy

Sheri said...

Love this style card and your coloring and image are out of this world! Thanks so much for joining us this week at My Sheri CRAFTS ;-)

Janiel/ janny said...

Hi Pat... LOVE the PINK card!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A-DOOR-A-BOWL...

love it dear..
hugs, Janiel

Barb Hardeman said...

AB-solutely A-DOOR-ABLE!!! This is just too too cute Pat and what a fabulous job you've done coloring her! Love the paper and the design of the card is fantastic. Darlin'est card!!! Hugs, Barb

cardmaking bird said...

Such a gorgeous, girlie card!! Thanks for playing along with us at Southern Girls. Where is that DP from? It's lush!! Hugs Marie xx

Barb said...

Pat, this is so pretty! I don't get to do pink cards very often so I'll have to try to get one one before I leave for a few days. This is a great image and all the fun things to look at create another masterpiece. Love all your creativity. Hugs!

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Totally adorable Pat, inside and out!! Love this fold! I bet your Granddaughter will adore it. ~jeni :)

JustYolie said...

OMGoodness your card is GORGEOUS!

Thank you for joining Link Up for Pink....can't wait to see your next project...plenty of time to link up! :)
Yolie
www.JustYolie.com

Fluffles said...

Fantastic colouring on your beautiful card & I love the flowers too. Jx

Jennifer said...

Such a sweet little girl on an amazing card. I love your layout and the gorgeous flowers!

CraftyMoly said...

lovely card !