Well...enough of my babbling...let's get crackin' and take a peek at another adorable Sugar Nellie image!
This little sweetheart is called "Hello Little Friend" and is from the Tinkle Bells & Jingle Bells collection at Funky Kits HERE. (The bells on her stockings are a bit hidden beneath the ground cover!) Yep...another adorable fairy!! I love these stamps because they are so versatile...and can be used for nearly every occasion!! I decided to go with an Autumn theme...
I had such a fun time making this card...for no one in particular...maybe it'll find its way into my Etsy store (as soon as I get around to listing some new cards! We'll see!) Soooo...here's a close-up of the sentiment...I love it! (It's actually from an old cling set...don't know the name...sorry.)
Perfect sentiment for Fall, don'tcha think? I stamped it onto some gold-colored Mulberry paper and then tore it...cool effect, huh?
Here's my card "Recipe"...
- Cardstock: Baja Breeze & Chocolate Chip (Stampin' Up)
- DPs: Recollections "Night & Fall" Collection
- Magic Mesh - Copper
- Die cut leaves (cut from mulberry paper): Memory Box Dies
- Chipboard leaves & pumpkin: Maya Road
- Inka Gold (rubbed onto chipboard and then buffed)
- Raffia ribbon & pearls: Stash
- Flower Soft: Autumn
- Coarse Glitter: Martha Stewart
- Leaves and flower: Wild Orchid Crafts
Here's a peek at the inside...
Here are the Copics used to color this gorgeous image...
- E21, 00, 000, 0000 (Skin)
- R20 (cheeks)
- E25, 23, 53, 51, 30, YR21 (hair)
- YR24, 0000, Y23, 21 (wings & stars)
- W1, 0, R20 (bunny)
- BG72, 10, B21, 00, 0000 (dress)
- B0000 (shadow)
And, of course, the ever-popular "artsy" view...
And...that's it for me, my darlins. Thanks so much for stopping by for my second post as a Sugar Nellie DT member! And a special thanks for your sweet comments...they really make me smile! Hugsssss...until next time....