Tuesday, October 11, 2011

"Sassy" in Pink!!


Looking for my current Magnolia-licious DT project? Please scroll down... 

Okey dokey...hello again!! Yep...Tuesday means it's time for another fun challenge at Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog too!! Our "sassy" and talented DT sistah, Cathy, is our hostess again this week! And once again, because October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, our theme is...

Think Pink

and this week we've also added

Die Cuts!

Sooooo...oh yea, I made a little shopping visit to Sassy Cheryl's Digis...and found another darling image that, once again, I just HAD to have!! (I have no control when it comes to Cheryl's images! hehehe!!) And here's what I came up with...a pink Christmas card!!!
 
  
She's called "Flat Bottom Snowy" and you can can find this little cutie HERE!!
 

Here's my card "recipe"...
  • Cardstock: Blushing Bride (Stampin' Up)
  • DPs: Eskimo Kisses (Basic Grey)
  • Die cuts: Snowflake border (Memory Box), Snowflake, circle, & scalloped circle dies (Nestabilities)
  • Punches: Snowflake & leaf (Martha Stewart), Scalloped Circle (Stampin' Up)
  • Snowflake embossing folder (Cuttlebug)
  • Ribbon, Rhinestones, & Flowers: My stash
  • Snow (Polar White Flower Soft) & Liquid Applique
  • Glitter: MS Coarse Glitter & Stickles
  • Sentiments: LOTV

As usual, I colored this darlin' with Copics with a bit of Prismacolor Pencils for richer shading...
  • R83, 81, 20, 00, RV00, 000 (pinks)
  • BG10, 11, 000, 0000 (blue greens)
  • G24, 21, 20 (greens)
  • E33, 31, 30 (twig arms)
  • BG0000 (Shadow around image)
Here's a peek at the inside...


Alright my sassies, it's time to hop on over to Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog to check out all the PINK gorgeousness by Cathy and the rest of Cheryl's talented Sassy DT!!

Oooohhhh oooohhh ooohh...but wait...wouldja like to see an "artsy fartsy" view?!


Hehehe...and just one more for good measure!


Alrighty roo...now I'd LOVE for you to come join the fun over at Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog! Just remember to follow this week's PINK & DIE CUTS theme! Oh, and...don't forget to link your finished project to this week's challenge...because one lucky participant (selected at random) will win a $5.00 digi credit to spend at Sassy Cheryl's Digis Online Store HERE!!

Oops...I nearly forgot...I've decided to enter this cutie patootie in the following challenges...
Thanks so much for stopping by to see what I've been up to!! And...big hugs for your sweet comments! I so love to read them!! Have a fantastic week, my lovelies!! Until next time....

42 comments:

Judi said...

Oh WOW! This is absolutely GORGEOUS!! Love EVERYTHING about it.

Judi x

Boxofcolours said...

My oh my you've been a busy gal! Fantastic work as always.
Hugs
Jane

Sassy Cheryl said...

Now, is it a 'she' b/c the snowman is in pink? You know men where pink too. :)
This is stunning Pat, as always. And I love the 'artsy fartsy' view. Just a beautiful 'pink' snowman/Christmas card. Love it!

Dawn said...

Pat..you never cease to AMAZE me!! awesome work...LOVE this card!

ahlers5 said...

So pretty...love the delicate coloring. The roses go perfectly.
Diane

Joey said...

Pat this is stunning,a beautiful image and the embellies are gorgeous. Joey x

Barb Hardeman said...

Hi Pat, my dear! Do you ever make a card that's a bomb? No, never!!!! This is stunning with the beautiful snowflakes and the awesome coloring and sweet, sweet image! Another beautiful creation by Miss Pat Frank!! Big hugs...Barb

Dorcas said...

Oh I love this Pat. You know, this particular snowman is my absolute favorite Sassy Cheryl image. And I love how you did it in pink, its just gorgeous!

Angela said...

This is gorgeous Pat! I love love the colors you used here on this card! Beautiful image and layout! Love all the sweet details! hugs, Angela

Debbie said...

Oh Pat, I think pink is a great color for you to work with, this is spectacular. I love every detail of this card.

Hugs
Debbie

JACKIE M said...

Beautiful card Pat, the colours are fantastic and your colouring is fab too :)

mamapez5 said...

A snowman with a difference; such fun! The colours are fabulous. Altogether a great card. Kate x

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Total gorgeousness Pat!! This is one of my favorite Sassy Snowmen. Love all your snowy embellishments, perfect for this frosty snowlady. ~jeni :)

Dena said...

Your killing me Pat! How do you do it? This is STUNNING! Makes me want to get out my stuff and create!
Hugs, Dena

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh how I do love pink Christmas cards!!! this is indeed fabulous!!! Gorgeous with all the snowflakes and glitter! Another amazing creation from your talented hands!!
hugs, Sharon

jkreucher said...

Oh My Goodness! this is a work of art from the heart!
I love everything. so pretty in pinks for sure!
Hugs
Judy

Cathy said...

I have to agree with Jeni, this is one of my favorite Sassy snowmen and you have colored it beautifully. I love it done in pink and teal/green/blue. The embossing folder and embelllishments are just perfect. Love it as always GF!!!

Melly said...

Just amazing!
Not only is that image WOW but the whole card is utterly beautiful! Love it all!
Thanks for joining in the fun this time at Crafty Cardmakers!
Hugs Melly xxx

Molecraft said...

Absolutely beautiful card Pat, love everything about it!
Helen x

julieprice3 said...

This is beautiful Pat! Love the colors and pretty DP, Absolutely gorgeous! I love it !
Hugs Julie P

Celeste said...

Oh wow your card is soooo pretty.
Thank you so much for joining us for Link up for Pink.
Celeste
www.touchedbyabutterfly.com

Crystal said...

Pink, snowflakes & snowmen are some of my favourite things & your card is just beautiful. I'm loving this image too an may need to pop on over and pick it up! Wonderful card!

Christine said...

Your card is amazing!! There is so much to love!! Your coloring is fantastic. It so matches the background patterned paper and the sparkle and bling everywhere is total eye candy!! I am blown away by this card!! Your have amazing talent!!
Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
xoxo, Christine

Posh Cat Crafts said...

Wow a stunning card and so perfectly coloured and shaded! Thank you for joining us at Anything goes challenge blog this time.
Hugs
Tamara

Cheryl said...

oh wow this is just stunning beautiful colors and stunning detail bless you for playing at anything goes this week hugs cherylxxx

JustYolie said...

Oh my your card is stunning!!! Thanks for joining Link Up for Pink....still time to enter another FAB PINK creation!
Yolie
www.JustYolie.com

America said...

SUPER GORGEOUS !

deesdesigns said...

Stunning - I found your site through the Link up for Pink and now I'm off to look through the rest of your site for more inspiration!

fairysparkle said...

Well Pat i love this so its just beautiful and full of gorgeousness ,Wish i was on your Christmas list for cards my fav xx

fairysparkle said...

Ps Pat or anyone could you tell me where i can get that round sentiment.I love words and i would like to have that one .Thanks hun c

CraftyC said...

This is gorgeous Pat, I love the colours and beautifully embellished
Clairex

GabyCreates.com said...

Gorgeous card Pat and love BG paper!
Thanks for linking up with us over at LUFP! ~Gaby
www.gabycreates.com

Kimberly said...

Oh my goodness, i just love your use of color and your embellishments are fantastic...would love for you to visit my blog...hint* hint*...(DT)
www.justwordz.ca

Giò said...

So lovely!!!! I love the image you use and how you coloured it.
Have a fabulous day.
Hugs, Giò

Linda said...

Dear Pat,

Please put me on your Christmas Card List!

Love,

Linda

Julie said...

I just love this card. Your soft pastel snowman is gorgeous!

Julie

Donna said...

Hi Pat,
I just adore this card..everything about it! I love this image, think I need it.

Barb Hardeman said...

Love the pink for Christmas. Another simply gorgeous creation from one exceedingly talented gal!
Hugs,
Barb

Jenny said...

Oooooooh! I just love those pastel colours. Thank you so much for joining in our fun with your favourite colour combo at Paper Sundaes this week.

Iulia said...

Yes, pink looks fantastic on Christmas cards; I'm so envious on you girls making so many Chrissy cards; I only made 3 this year:(.
Beautiful creation!

Anonymous said...

I have to say, I do believe this is the prettiest card I have seen yet! I had to order the digistamp to try for myself! Thanks for the inspiration!

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

Hi Pat, I just had to stop by and say how much I love this card. Someone had pinned it on Pinterest and I was just so blown away with how pretty it is: love the pink and love how you used your diecuts - wow! I think it must be one of the prettiest Christmas cards I have ever seen!!

Crafty {{hugs}} x
Jocelyn in Australia
Instead of Ironing Blogspot