Thursday, March 31, 2011

"Buttons & Bows" at Mo's!

Hehehehe...I'm a poet!!

I'm excited because it's time for another fun challenge at Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog...I'm sad because it's my last week as hostess...and I'm excited because my friends and DT sistahs have come up with some more really fabby themes for the next several weeks! But, we'd better work on this week first, huh?! My theme: Buttons & Bows! That's pretty easy, right? Only 3 requirements to enter this fun challenge:

1. Use at least one button
2. Use at least one bow
3. and, of course, use at least one Mo Manning image!

So for this week's project, I chose this adorable little Mo Manning image called "Shy". She's available HERE at Mo's store.


I used cardstock from Stampin' Up (Baja Breeze & Pretty in Pink) and some lucious DPs from Heidi Grace's "Daisy Dear" collection...the yellow touches are special request from my sis, Dee! (This one's just for you, sweetie!)


The ribbon is from Stampin' Up (So Saffron)...and the seam binding inside is from the Ribbon Girl. the buttons are from my stash...I used Label 14 Nestabilities...oh, and the doily is from the Savannah, GA hotel we stayed in a couple of weeks ago when my hubby and I were on our mini vacay! LOL!


I used Copics to color this sweetie... E21, 00, 000, 0000 (skin); R20 (cheeks); R21 (lips); BG72, 10, 000, 0000, B21, 0000 (blues); RV34, 32, 10, 000 (pinks); E53, 51, 50, 15, Y21 (hair); G21, 20, YG63 (grass); Y18, 15, 13, 11, E53, 50 (bunny); W2 (shading); B0000 (light blue glow around this adorable little doll babyl!!)...and the fun sentiment inside is from Stampabilities!


So...that's what I've been up to lately! Now you'll want to pop over to Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog HERE to take a peek at the brilliant creations made by my uber talented DT sistahs!! Then, pull out those buttons and bows and your fave Mo Manning image (if you need a new one, check out Mo's Store HERE) and get crafting my dears!!! Remember to enter your "masterpiece" into this week's "Buttons & Bows" challenge at Mo's...and you may just win a free digi image from Mo herself! Whooohoo! Thanks so much for stopping by for a peek...and thanks for your kind comments. Until next time....

28 comments:

Debbie said...

Again, all I can say is you just are amazing!!! I look forward to Thursday's just because I know I am going to see a lovely creation from you. You are so talented. I love everything you do. I have that image in my baset at Mo's along with two others featered by the design team.. Decisions, Decision ( and speaking of decisions..see below)

Hugs
Debbie

P.S. Now that all the decisions are in, he (my son) is not 100% sure which college he will actually attend in the fall he was accepted into many and wait listed on a few, we have until May 1st to decide. As for now NYU is the top choice for those that he was accepted to and McCaully's Honer is 2nd runenr up with a full scholarship to that one) But he will stay on the waitlist Georgetown & Johns Hopkins. Keep you fingers crossed. As of right now he is leaning towards NYU but very very $$$$$. So proud of him!!!!

CraftyC said...

How cute is this image, she's gorgeous. A beautiful card!
Clairex

Angela said...

Waauuww Pat...this one is sooooo beautifull. Love everything about it.
It inspires me to take a shot in Mo's challenge. TFS.
xxAngela

ahlers5 said...

She is simply adorable. I love the way you finished the card inside.

heidy said...

Gorgeous as always Pat,your sister is lucky to get this !
Hugs Heidy

Dorcas said...

So adorable, Pat! Love your soft coloring, its a really pretty card!
Hugs,
Dorcas

Dawn Knapp said...

As always, just beautiful. You're my copic hero!! =)

Debra G Smith said...

How adorable...Love the cute lil' image and your coloring is great. Very pretty card.

karen irvine said...

great card! love how you've pulled it all together, and the colors are very pretty. especially like the dp choices! your coloring is so natural looking. love it!

Berni said...

Beautiful card. Love that soft colour combo, so pretty.
Berni

Pops x said...

Hi sweetie, this is the cutest image ever (saving for her now) loving your colour choice on this one, she looks all fresh if you know what i mean lol, gorgeous layout too, i have to join in this one buttons and bows are my fave, gorgeous work as always biggest of hugs love Pops x x x

Molecraft said...

Gorgeous image and gorgeous colours, love it!
Helen x

Dawn B. said...

I love the way you colored her hair. It looks terrific Pat. This is such a sweet image. I got mine all done and realized I forgot the b and b's. Lol so had to go back and add. Great job.

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

Wow Pat! What a stunning card! I just love it & love your Copic coloring! It's just beautiful!
Huggies ~
Sharron♥

Sandy said...

Hey dear heart! I just know this is what you looked like as a kid - I don't care what your sister says.
She is just mad cause you are soooo cute - then and now! Love your papers Pat, they are beautiful. Your coloring and design work are beyond compare and I love whatever you used to frame in this little shy cutie. Wonderful art work Pat - absolutely grand!!!!!
Love you
Sandy

Candy said...

Absolutely delightful, Pat!!!!
Hugs, Candy

Cathy said...

Pat, truly an extraordinary creation. Love the colors and your coloring is always perfect. Love it, Great challenges, I have really enjoyed them all!!!

Uschi said...

Wunderschöne Gestaltung und eine tolle Farbkomposition! Gefällt mir sehr, Deine Karte!

Liebe Grüße
Uschi

Elaine L. said...

This is such a great card! I love the soft pastels, and the papers are wonderful!

Deeeee said...

Yay...yellow! Love it !!!

Grenouille Greetings said...

Soooooooo sweet! Hugs, Lesley

Maria Therese said...

So cute card!!

PepPop said...

Gorgeous! Jaqui x

Ribbon Girl said...

What a cute image - love her knees! The inside of your card is as beautiful as the front and I like the sentiment also. Like the way you have re-cycled the doily! Mary G x

Madge H. said...

Pat, Haven't seen hide nor hair of you for a while - thought I would check in.....Really glad I did -- you have been busy!! Beautiful cards!! Love your work.
~ rubber hugs, inky wishes ~
Madge

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh my, oh my, oh my!!!! I LOVE coming to your blog! Girl, you have such talent!!! Your coloring of this precious little doll is just sheer perfection!! LOVE IT!!! Hope you have a fantastic week!
hugs! Sharon

Iulia said...

Isn't she adorable! I love this cute Shy, who would't! I bet your sister was so excited! I agree, the yellows are a perfect addition and all those layered circles look so prettY and elegant. Great coloring as usual!
I think I am going to make a special folder on my computer with fav cards. I can tell you that lots of Pat Frank's cards would go in there:)!
Hugs, Iulia

Sheila said...

You know lady how much I love your creations!!, I feel like I repeat myself every week..lol but you ROCK!!
Hugs
Sheila xx