Thursday, March 10, 2011

"Spring has sprung..."

Well...not quite yet. BUT, we're getting ever so close!! Soooo, in honor of the changing season, this fortnight's challenge at the Sugar Bowl - chosen by our very own uber talented fellow DT Sweetie, Erika - is...drum roll please....... SPRING!
Plus...she's given us this awesome sketch to follow....

Well...my biggest chllenge was deciding on which of my fabby Sugar Nellie images to use. Now, I've already mentioned how much I love Krista Smith's artwork...her Simply Sassy images are just so stinkin' cute!! So I selected "Bad HARE Day" (hehehe) available HERE at Funky Kits.

These little darlins are just so much fun to color! And they truly make the most adorable cards & projects!! So...without further ado...here's my little creation...

And a closer view...

Here are a couple of side views...

Here's a peek at the inside...

And, of course...


Here's my little card "recipe"...
Cardtock: Barely Banana & Very Vanilla (Stampin' Up)
DPs: Prima "Botanical"
Embellies on front: Recollections "Boutique Fleur" (Local craft store)
Fence die: Magnolia
Pearls & swirlds: ZVA Creatives
Nestabilities & Sizzix dies (inside)
Sentiment: "Hello You" (Stampin' Up)

OK...so now, head on over to the Sugar Bowl Challenge Blog and see what the rest of the DT Sweeties have come up with...then pull out one (or more) of your fave Sugar Nellie images and create your own little Spring project for this fortnight's challenge!!

Thanks so much, sweet friends, for stopping by to see what I've been up to. And extra super duper hugs for all of you who take time out of your busy lives to leave me such sweet comments! Until next time....