Thursday, March 24, 2011

Is "princess" an attitude? I think...definitely!!

Ooh oooh ooooh...it's Thursday again...yikes! I hope you are all having the best first week of Spring...well, except for those of you who live South of the Equator, that is! I'm hoping you're off to a fabulous Autumn! (Aren't you impressed that I paid attention in school and actually remembered that little factoid?! LOL!) So...let's get right to business, shall we? Our theme for Mo's DP2 Challenge this week is..."Show me some attitude!" Easy peasy, right? Why? Because it's up to your own interpretation!!

I chose my very, very first EVER Mo Manning image called "Jill is Two"...available HERE at Mo's DP2 online store. Can't you just imagine this pouty little princess pitching a fit because she didn't get her way?! hehehe! So...that's my interpretation: "Princess" is an attitude!

I found the best DPs called: "Enchanted" by Imaginisce...and the perfect little sentiment stamp from C.C. Designs...and then this sweet little card sort of came together all by itself!

I used Stampin' Up cardstock - Pretty in Pink & Bashful Blue...these colors are just yummy together, don'tcha think? And this charm couldn't be a better fit!!

Those dies are from Magnolia...and the flowers are from my fave online flower store - Wild Orchids Crafts! If you look closely, you'll notice Jill's shoes look like patent leather...thanks to a generous application of Glossy Accents!

Here are the Copics I used to color this little sweetie:
E21, 00, 000, 0000 (skin); R20 (cheeks); E53, 51, 50, 35, 33, 25, YR20 (hair); B23, 21, 000, 0000 (pinafore & shoes); R83, 81, RV32, 10, 00 (pinks); ground (W1, 00). So, that's it for me...now you really MUST pop on over to Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog and take a peek at the gorgeous creations made by my clever and talented DT sisters to give you some fun inspiration for this week's challenge!! So...pull out your crafting supplies and "Show us all some ATTITUDE!" . Remember, to qualify for your choice of one free Mo Manning digi image, you must use at least one Mo Manning image!! So many images with "attitude"...and so little time! hehehe! Thank you, dear friends, for stopping by for a visit...and for all your sweet comments!! Until next time....

28 comments:

Debbie said...

I so look forward to Thursday's since I know I am going to see a beautiful card by you!!! and you never ever disappoint. this is so adoarble. Love the pink and blue together, and that saying is just perfect for this "Princess with an Attitude"

Now, let's hope I can play this week. After all the weekend is almost here....YAY!!!!!

Hugs
Debbie

Country Mouse said...

OH My!!! What a cute card!!! I LOVE that sentiment!!! I have that image and would have never thought to use it like this!LOL I LOVE it!!!

Uschi said...

Absolut großartig! Das Motiv ist ganz bezaubernd und toll coloriert, die Papiere perfekt und die Innengestaltung super!
Gefällt mir sehr!

Liebe Grüße
Uschi

Dorcas said...

Oh yeah! lol
OMGoodness this is too precious! Down to the little crown charm, so cute! Man, I would love to rummmage through your craft room, you seem to have the perfect papers and bling for everything! WOnderful wonderful card.

Maria said...

Inspiration and giggles is what I get when I visit you. Absolutely fabulous sentiments. Love this image, your colouring, embellies, papers and layouts inside and out. To sum up, I love EVERYTHING about this stunner. I will admit to hoarding sheets and sheets of these pretty papers and NOW you've inspired me to dust them off and cut up a few sheets ~ hehe. Hugs, Maria

charlene said...

OMG what a cutie I love that attitude hehehe perfect for my DGD !
Hugs

Marlies said...

Wow what a gorgeous card! Love the image, great colouring nice papers and beautiful details.
hugs, Marlies

mforquer said...

Pat - I LOVE this - I have an almost 2yr old and how perfect! The colors and papers are fabulous with your insanely gorgeously colored image!!! Love all of your creations!
hugs,
M

Cynthia said...

This is absolutely Adorable inside and out, Pat! Your coloring of this pouty 2-year old is fabulous. The sentiment is Perfect!

Berni said...

This is such a stunning creation. The colours are pefect too.
Berni

Sharon-The OKI StampQueen said...

Two, TOO CUTE!

Gwendolyn said...

This card is so cute!!! Can't believe it! Totally in love!

Molecraft said...

Fabulous card, she certainly has attitude! but cute at the same time LOL! Really pretty colours too!
Helen x

CraftyC said...

Your card is gorgeous Pat and the inside is just as pretty
Clairexx

Dee said...

My favorites.. blue AND PINK! This one ought to have a picture of little miss Maggie in it for sure.

I NEED SOME YELLOW ...maybe next time?

I think you need to do this FULL time !!! Love it !

Karen Irvine said...

I'm new to blogging and challenges.
I just created my own blog a couple of days ago, and I have to say you are one of the most talented cardmakers I've come across, and I am really inspired by your work. Always something new and beautiful. Thanks for sharing. Karen

Sandy said...

Show you some attitude? I gave you all the attitude I got! But I do have some sugar for your sweet card. I love this paper - the inside is incredible. That's my new word for today - incredible! Look at those sweet little bows with a crown charm hanging down. The colors are so incredible as is your coloring! Love all the details Pat and love your flower arrangement. You are indeed an incredible friend Miss Incredible Pat Frank!! Love, Sandy

Michelle said...

Pat this card is adorable and yes Princess is definately an attitude. I have a soon to be 12 year old daughter to prove it! I hope to get some time and try to make a card with attitude, love Mo's images.

Candy said...

What fantastic work, Pat!!!
A beautiful card :o)
Colouring is perfect - papers are the cats meow - love your little bows and darling charm.
It would be perfect for my granddaughter LOL LOL
Hugs, Candy

Norma said...

Oooh, I luvvv this. Your princess-with-an-attitude card..LOL. This brings a smile to my face. Your usual top notch colouring, Pat, that bring Mo's drawing to life. Fabulous design and gorgeous flowers. That sentiment is just perfect for the image.

Hugs,
Norma

Pops x said...

Hi sweetie, this is just gorgeous fabulous colours too hugs pops x x x

Tanya R said...

THis is adorable! And my 4 year old looks like this alot lately! Thank you for such pretty eyecandy.
Hugs
Tanya

Elaine L. said...

Pat, I love this card....inside and out! I just don't have the patience to finish the insides of my cards so prettily, and envy those who do!

Lisa Lynn said...

This card is adorable, the colors are perfect with this paper. I love the attitude and sentiment. Another great job.

Iulia said...

Hi, Pat! Definitely princess is an attitude:))When I go in the park with my junior there are princesses all over the place as for the boys they are mainly scamps or romps, tramps but never princes:))!
As for your card, it is delightful as always, hun. All the elements are perfectly interwoven and the result is very harmonious. Love this image and the papers are perfect to convey the message.
Great coloring Pat, as always.
Beautiful inside too.
Hugs to you sweetie! Have a great Sunday!
Iulia

Sheila said...

Pat my friend you've done it again ...Blown me away this is just devine!! I so love this images she is such a cutie pie :-).
Your cards alway beautiful Pat, that I get lost for words and sometimes feel like I'm repeating myself when I pop over to see you..
But you ROCK GF!!!.
Hugs
Sheila xx

Cathy said...

Pat, this is gorgeous. Love the colors and your coloring, LO and design are always so awesome. Love everything about it!!!

Danielle said...

Pat, this is PURRRRRRRRRRRTY. I love it all. "Princess in training"OH! LOL. And her cute little grin, absolutely adorable.
Your colored and showcased her to perfection. Love the little charm so much.
OH!!!!!!!!!!! it won my heart!
Hugs. d.