Thursday, March 24, 2011

Is "princess" an attitude? I think...definitely!!

Ooh oooh ooooh...it's Thursday again...yikes! I hope you are all having the best first week of Spring...well, except for those of you who live South of the Equator, that is! I'm hoping you're off to a fabulous Autumn! (Aren't you impressed that I paid attention in school and actually remembered that little factoid?! LOL!) So...let's get right to business, shall we? Our theme for Mo's DP2 Challenge this week is..."Show me some attitude!" Easy peasy, right? Why? Because it's up to your own interpretation!!

I chose my very, very first EVER Mo Manning image called "Jill is Two"...available HERE at Mo's DP2 online store. Can't you just imagine this pouty little princess pitching a fit because she didn't get her way?! hehehe! So...that's my interpretation: "Princess" is an attitude!

I found the best DPs called: "Enchanted" by Imaginisce...and the perfect little sentiment stamp from C.C. Designs...and then this sweet little card sort of came together all by itself!

I used Stampin' Up cardstock - Pretty in Pink & Bashful Blue...these colors are just yummy together, don'tcha think? And this charm couldn't be a better fit!!

Those dies are from Magnolia...and the flowers are from my fave online flower store - Wild Orchids Crafts! If you look closely, you'll notice Jill's shoes look like patent leather...thanks to a generous application of Glossy Accents!

Here are the Copics I used to color this little sweetie:
E21, 00, 000, 0000 (skin); R20 (cheeks); E53, 51, 50, 35, 33, 25, YR20 (hair); B23, 21, 000, 0000 (pinafore & shoes); R83, 81, RV32, 10, 00 (pinks); ground (W1, 00). So, that's it for me...now you really MUST pop on over to Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog and take a peek at the gorgeous creations made by my clever and talented DT sisters to give you some fun inspiration for this week's challenge!! So...pull out your crafting supplies and "Show us all some ATTITUDE!" . Remember, to qualify for your choice of one free Mo Manning digi image, you must use at least one Mo Manning image!! So many images with "attitude"...and so little time! hehehe! Thank you, dear friends, for stopping by for a visit...and for all your sweet comments!! Until next time....