Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Clean & Simple...

Hi sweet friends!! Is it Spring yet?! I believe it is! YAY!! Plus...it's Tuesday....and that means it's time for another fabby challenge at Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog!! Our very own incredibly talented Angela is our hostess again for this month's "Inspiration Challenge"...and she's chosen this beautiful photo to inspire us all!!

Now...I've been thinking about making something "clean and simple" featuring a couple of those absolutely darling Mini Magnolia images...available at Diana's Magnolia-licious online store HERE. Oh...just a quick reminder...Diana actually holds the sole distributorshop of these Mini Maggie darlin's in all of North America...sooooo cooooool! So...here's what I came up with....

Trust me when I tell ya, this is about as "clean and simple" as I get, I guess!! LOL! Anyway, I had such fun making yesterday's "peek-a-boo" card for Magnolia-licious Highlites Challenge Blog "Easter-Spring Extravaganza Contest" Blog Hop...that I decided to make another one...this time with one of these uber cool accordian-fold paper medallions...and it seemed the perfect place to showcase the ever so adorable Mini #268 "Little Bunny Tilda" perched on this cute little Mini #601 "Wagon with Eggs"...available at Magnolia-licious HERE and HERE.

I used some gorgeous DPs from Heidi Grace...very Springy and very pretty, don'tcha think?!

And here's an "artsy" view that really shows off the card's demensions...

So there you go...and now, if you haven't done it already, it's time for you to pop on over to check out the gorgeous creations by my crazy talented DT sisters at Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog. Then pull out your papers and pencils, copics, inks, or whatever...and at least ONE Magnolia image (and there are so many fun ones to choose from...including all those darling minis at Magnolia-licious HERE) and make your own little masterpiece to enter in this month's "Inspiration Challenge". And guess what else? Our own sweet and exceptionally generous Diana Crick is awarding one lucky participant (selected at random, of course) a $25.00 Gift Certificate...for a shopping spree at Magnolia-licious. (I'm soooooo envious!!) Now...get busy, kiddos!

Thanks so much for visiting...and for your kind comments that totally make my day!! Sending out many, many Mini Maggie smooches...until next time....

24 comments:

THE HOOSIER STAMPER said...

this is just tooo cute, and so sweet!!!

Uschi said...

A very grateful card!!

Hugs
Uschi

Sharon Keanly said...

Oh Pat, this is so sweet. Just love all the dimensions.

Marianne said...

What a lovely card is this. The way of making this "window" is so pretty. Thanks for the idea.
Hugs Marianne

Angela said...

Wonderful window card, Pat! Gorgeous design and papers. Love the pretty colors! You always do beautiful work Pat!

cabio's craft corner said...

Stunning card Pat. Love the dimension on this card and the lovely color scheme on this card :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Maria said...

You put clean and simple to shame Pat! This is a gorgeous window card with lots of dimension punched with WOW both inside and out. I so look forward to my visits here for inspiration. Hugs, Maria

Debra G Smith said...

Love it!! The dimensional card and the colors are awesome.

Debbie said...

Holy Toledo !!! This is just GORGEOUS!!! Pat, you are killing me with your beautiful work... This is just over the top.. Great job,

Hugs
Debbie

And can you send some Spring up north... It is cold and we might have snow tomorrow....

Iulia said...

Wow! I love all these dimensions! Those minis are so cute! I haven't got any yet but they look so yummy:)
Love your sweet card here Pat.Not that clean and simple though:))I don't think I can get simpler than this neither:))
Hugs and have a great week!
Iulia

*Vicki* said...

ACCK!! This is totally gorgeous Pat!! I so love your fun design!! HUGs

Autumn said...

This is beautiful!! Doesn't look plain and simple at all!! Love it!!
xxAutumn

LindaC said...

Your card is so pretty. I love how you decorated the inside circle as well as the outside. The pastel colors are so pretty with the scallops and pearls! Awesome!

Sandy said...

Yet again - the amazing Pat Frank produces a beautiful creation - I do love these papers. Love all the details that you have put into your card.
Gorgeous Pat -
Love,
sandy

PepPop said...

Hi Pat, I just wanted to let you know that I've left you an award on my blog - I love your cards and I had to pick you. Hugs Jaqui x

Molecraft said...

Beautiful card, love the design and gorgeous colours!
Helen x

Sharon Caudle said...

You just keep on cranking out all these gorgeous creations!! there's just no end to your fabulous talent, is there!! This card is beautiful!!! Love the blue gingham and that amazing accordian folded medallion!! Had to chuckle about the clean and simple comment though! :) You're too funny!
hugs, Sharon

Danielle said...

Hello Pat, OH!!!! this is soooo cute, so precious, I love the aperture and the so lovely accordian-fold medallion, OHHHH.
So neat, and fresh. WOW WOW WOW.
Everything is PERFECT, AWESOME!!
En fran├žais???? Absolument ravissant!!!!!!! MAGNIFIQUE.
PLeasssssssssse send me some SPRING! as there is snow in Montreal again.
WARM Hugs to you.
D.

Candy said...

Super cute card, Pat!!
Love the accordion medallion and your beautiful papers.
Such sweet images and decorations inside :o)
Love how it opens.....
Hugs, Candy

Rosie said...

Oh my goodness Pat, what a wonderful way to showcase this mini! This card is absolutely gorgeous!! Hugs, Rosemary

Pops x said...

Hi sweetie, love your colours, such a sweet card!! big hugs love Pops x x x

xxxtglxxx said...

This is incredible Pat :)

Wow. And this is almost as Clean and Simple as I get! :D lol.

Beautiful how you have made this a framed aperture with so much dimension. Adorable mini tilda too. Great fresh papers and colours. Its gorgeous.

hugs

xxalisonxx

Norma said...

Pat, I love cards with windows on them. Yours is stunningly gorgeous. Love the soft colours and that accordion-fold medalion is fabulous--haven't seen that before. It's way cool!

Hugs,
Norma

Mahmood Ali said...

Amazing! its called creativity its designed so gorgeously i really like it.....
Plastic card printing
Plastic cards