Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Greeeeeeeeeen!!

Yikes!! It's March already!! Y'know what that means, don'tcha?! It means it's time for another fabulous color challenge at Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog!! Angela is our hostess this month...and she's chosen "green" as the challenge color...no doubt for all of us Irish folks the world over!! Well...green has always been a fave color of mine...because my eyes are greeeeeeen!! But for this challenge, I opted for muted greens. Here's what I came up with...whatcha think?

I wanted to use this darling little #3054 "Tilda with Cherries" available HERE at Diana's Magnolia-licious online store. Tilda is so stinkin' cute...and, how perfect to pair her with this absolutely scrumptious Graphic 45 cherry DP!! Here's another view...

I masked Tilda so she could "pose" in front of #501 "Shabby Chic Fence" available HERE. You'll also notice that I created a little pocket for #387 "Mini Blueberry Tilda" (I'm pretending those are cherries in her basket! LOL!) on #1 Vintage Tag. Kinda cute, huh?!! It's the perfect little Tilda bookmark!! Here's one last photo...

Oh, I almost forgot...I also used that darling Vintage Tag for my sentiment..."Sweet Wonderful You" by Magnolia.

Here's the rest of my card "recipe"...
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Always Artichoke, & River Rock (Stampin' Up)
DPs: Graphic 45
Always Artichoke Seam Binding: SU
Pearl & charm embellies: my stash
Edges were distress w/my new Zutter "Distrezz-it-all" (very cool)
Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress Ink on all edges/corners
And here are the Copics I used to color these little darlins'...

So...now I need you to pop on over to Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog and check out the awesome little "works of art" created by the rest of my ever so creative DT sistahs! Then...get busy with your own little GREEN work of art! Once again, that darlin' Diana Crick is awarding one lucky participant (chosen at random) a $25.00 Gift Voucher...for a fun shopping spree at Magnolia-licious. So...run, don't walk to your craftroom and start coloring! Thanks for stopping by...I always love visitors!! And great big Maggie Hugs for leaving such sweeeeeeeeeeet comments! Until next time....