Monday, March 28, 2011

"Punch it" at LOTV!

Hi friends...just the quickest of posts...have to get to bed before I have to wake up for work! LOL!! Here's a little card I made for my step-daughter, Jenna. She's having a birthday...is a librarian...and is in love. So this LOTV image seemed absolutely perfect!

I used some really yummy Prima DPs from the "Sparkling Spring" collection...and the main punch/die is one of my new Shapeabilities called "Fleur De Lis" from Spellbinders...the other punches are from Stampin Up and Martha Stewart!

The sentiment on the front is from LOTV...the inside sentiment is from Stampin' Up. Seam binding is from Ribbon Girl...and the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.

And finally, here's a peek at the inside...

So...I thought I'd enter this fun little card into LOTV's Thursday's Challenge #89 this week. Last time I entered, I won a 10 pound voucher...so I went on a little shopping spree at LOTV...and got this very stamp! hehe!

OK...that's it for me...I'm off to bed! Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit..and thanks for all of your wonderful comments! Until next time...