Monday, March 28, 2011

"Punch it" at LOTV!

Hi friends...just the quickest of posts...have to get to bed before I have to wake up for work! LOL!! Here's a little card I made for my step-daughter, Jenna. She's having a birthday...is a librarian...and is in love. So this LOTV image seemed absolutely perfect!

I used some really yummy Prima DPs from the "Sparkling Spring" collection...and the main punch/die is one of my new Shapeabilities called "Fleur De Lis" from Spellbinders...the other punches are from Stampin Up and Martha Stewart!

The sentiment on the front is from LOTV...the inside sentiment is from Stampin' Up. Seam binding is from Ribbon Girl...and the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.

And finally, here's a peek at the inside...

So...I thought I'd enter this fun little card into LOTV's Thursday's Challenge #89 this week. Last time I entered, I won a 10 pound voucher...so I went on a little shopping spree at LOTV...and got this very stamp! hehe!

OK...that's it for me...I'm off to bed! Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit..and thanks for all of your wonderful comments! Until next time...

17 comments:

Uschi said...

Eine wunderbar romantische Karte, toll gestaltet. Genau das Richtige für Verliebte!

Liebe Grüße
Uschi

Liddy said...

Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous! I just love your work, it's always so inspiring.

Sharon Keanly said...

A really beautiful card Pat. Just love it. My niece got engaged yesterday, so I've also got to make her a card. Thanks for the inspiration. hugs Sharon x

heidy said...

Oh what a gorgeous card Pat!
Love it!
Hugs Heidy

Molecraft said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours and fab layout, perfect choice of image too!
Helen x

Dorcas said...

Gorgeous card, Pat!! So many lovely details, isn't it great to make a card just for fun? wonderful!

Candy said...

Hi Pat,
You're right it's the perfect image for your step-daughter and I know she is going to love your beautiful card!!!
Hugs, Candy

Sandy said...

I sure do love the colors Pat and your design work always bowls me over. Where do you get all these ideas. I wish I had a "slapping" kind of mind. Didn't you tell me once that you just slap it on there!?! Everybody should slap so good!!!!! I do love LOTV - sweetest images in the whole wide world!! Your card is right on for Jenna. Beautiful - absolutely beautiful! Here's to winning another voucher! Love - Sandy

Pops x said...

This is stunning work sweetie, love the image and your colour choice is perfect, big hugs love Pops x x x

Debbie said...

Pat, this has got to the perfect image for your step daughter, and of course your special touch makes it explode with beauty. She is going to love it.

Hugs
Debbie

P.S. Hope you got a good night sleep... Still cold up here, wish it would warm up.. Hello it's almost April.

Debbie said...

Pat, this has got to the perfect image for your step daughter, and of course your special touch makes it explode with beauty. She is going to love it.

Hugs
Debbie

P.S. Hope you got a good night sleep... Still cold up here, wish it would warm up.. Hello it's almost April.

karen irvine said...

wow! i love this one! and the inside is so pretty!

Dawn Knapp said...

So pretty!! You need to sell your cards; I'd sooo buy some!!

XOXO
~Dawn

CraftyC said...

Stunning card Pat, totally gorgeous and beautifully embellished. Thanks for taking part in the LOTV Challenge!
Clairexx

Sharon Caudle said...

OMG!!!! You just keep on blowing me away! I could look at this stunning card for hours and still not see everything! WOW!!! Will you adopt me as part of your family?? LOL! Try not to work too hard!
hugs, Sharon

Iulia said...

What a beauty!!! This is another example of perfect card, Pat! The colors are great, your coloring is ravishing, just how I like it but never come to get it... lol.
Love this rose petal pink and thanks for giving me an idea on how to use the fleur de lys die. I have forgotten about it.
Hugs and have a great week ahead!
Iulia

Danielle said...

MY OH! MY, I missed this one tooo, and she is a beauty. Love this pink bow with the pearl and the lovely lace. The image is darling, and so alive with your wonderful coloving. Love the round sentiment stamp (on my wish list)
Totally adorable.
Hugs.