Thursday, March 10, 2011

It's time for greeeeeeeen at Mo's!

Hi sweet bloggin' buddies! It's Thursday again and that means it's time for another fabby challenge at Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog! Our theme this week is...you guessed it...GREEN! I know, I know...not terribly original...but it seemed like a good idea at the time. Little did I know that everyone and their brother would have the same idea for a challenge theme this week. LOL!! Hmmm...but wait...here's an idea...make a card with one (or more) of your fave Mo Manning images and you'll be able to enter a boatload of challenges!! I know...brilliant, huh?! Imagine the possibilities! So...this week I used my brand new completely adorable "Teacup Fairy" available at Mo's Digital Pencil HERE. I tell ya...she is THE CUTEST!!

Now...here's a tighter view...look very, very closely at this gorgeous DP...

Aren't they just the prettiest DPs? Well, guess what? They're Mo Manning digi papers! Yep...it's true! And guess what else? I got it FREEEEEEEEEEEE on Mo's Facebook Page!! I'm telling ya, if you aren't on Facebook, sign up. It's free...and you can keep up with what's happening in Mo's world of adorable digi images!! And frequently, Mo gives Facebook followers the most scrump-dili-icious freebies...like this fabby DP!! Now, I've never used digi papers before this...but I am definitely looking forward to seeing more of Mo's gorgeous papers! Here are a couple of little "artsy" views...

So...a little more about my card...I used Melon Mambo cardstock from SU, and the sentiment is from LOTV. The flowers are from Wild Orchids Crafts. I didn't have any lime green or hot pink roses...or lime green pearls...so I colored some whilte ones with my Copic sketch markers. Voila...instant color coordination! I also applied a healthy dose of Stardust Stickles here and there! Here's a pic of the Copics I used....

Now it's your turn...find a fave Mo Manning image and include something GREEN (as in the color green) somewhere in your project. Then enter it into this week's challenge at Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog HERE. Oh...I almost forgot...you'll definitely want to check out the gorgeous projects created by my uber talented DT sistahs for some fun and funky inspiration. OK...on your mark, get set, GO! I can't wait to see what you come up with! Oops...I almost forgot to mention the best thing...one lucky participant - chosen at random, of course - will win a free image of your choice from Mo's online store HERE. Such fun! Thanks so much for stopping by to check in on what kind of shenanigans I've been up to!! And thank you so very much for your sweet comments! Until next time....