Monday, March 21, 2011

It's a Bunny Hop...oops, I mean Blog Hop!!

Hi friends!! Hope y'all had a fun and relaxing weekend!! Now...if you haven't heard, Diana Crick, the ever sweet and generous owner of Magnolia-licious...your online store for all things "Magnolia"...has put together the most fabulous Easter-Spring Extravaganza Contest!! And let me just say...you will definitely want to be part of this!! Be sure to check out the contest details...AND take a peek at the delicious prizes...at Magnolia-licious Highlites Challenge Blog HERE.

Now, I have to admit, I'm crazy excited to be part of the Magnolia-licious Easter-Spring Extravaganza Blog Hop...in fact, this is my very first blog hop ever!! And would you believe it...my high-speed internet is on the fritz!! So I am trying to post this using "dial-up" service! "Trying" being the operative word!! So...let's see if this will work...

If you hopped on over here from Cabio's blog, then you've already seen some pretty amazing paper craft masterpieces! And I'm next on your "hit parade"! LOL! Now, I've wanted to make "peek-a-boo" card for some time now, so I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to try it out!!

I used this adorable #261 "Tilda with Hawaiian Flower" from the new "Butterfly Dreams" Collection available as a pre-order at Magnolia-licious HERE. I also used this gorgeous #12 Lovely Fence Doohickey Die...also available at Magnolia-licious HERE. I am quite pleased with the effect!

So...here's a peek at the inside...

And, of course, what I cleverly refer to as my "artsy" view...

Here's the rest of my "recipe"...
Cardstock & ink: Certainly Celery & Lavender Lace (Stampin-Up)
DPs: "Sparkly Sweet" (K & Company)
Dies & punches: Nestabilities, Magnolia, & Martha Stewart
Glitter: Stickles
Pearls, flowers, & ribbon: my "stash"
And here are the Copics I used to color this little cutie:

Thanks so much for stopping by to see what I've been up to! Now it's time to hop on over to Angela's blog to see what "gorgeousness" she's created for your viewing pleasure! Until next time....