Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Summer Fun at Sassy Cheryl's

Hello there, friends! Is it warm enough for ya? hehe! It's been pretty "toasty" here in Richmond, VA, USA! I soooooo wish I had a swimming pool. I s'pose the neighbors would freak out if they saw me running through the sprinkler in my underwear like we did when I was a little kid! hehe! I know . . . terrible visual image! My apologies! Ya know whose ready for the beach? Sassy Sally and Bella!! That's right . . . it's time for another fun challenge over at Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog! And once again, Miz Cathy, has chosen our theme! She chose . . .

Summer Fun!
Enter Sassy Sally & Bella . . .

This week's card features one of Sassy Cheryl's new "Summer" digi images called "Sassy Sally & Bella Head to the Beach"!! This delightfully fun image is available HERE at Sassy Cheryl's. I tell ya, going to the beach is fun . . . but it's no "running through the sprinkler in your underwear"! LOL!

This card is actually a "swivel tag card" . . . take a look . . .

And all the way open . . .

My card "recipe" . . .
Apricot Appeal cardstock: Stampin' Up
DPs: Bo Bunny's "Barefoot & Bliss" Collection
Nestabilities & Grand Nestabilities: Labels 23
Sentiment, flowers, & brad: My stash
Copics & pencils
And, another view . . .
And there ya go, my sassy friends . . . my "Summer Fun" creation! Now . . . please don't forget to pop on over to Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog to see what my talented and oh so "Sassy" DT "sistahs" have created for inspiration! Then, please come join us for this week's challenge! Just remember to follow Cathy's "Summer Fun" theme! Oh, and don't forget . . .

One lucky participant, selected at random, will win . . .
TWO Sassy Cheryl Digi Images!


Thanks sooooo much for visiting . . .  and, as always, for your lovely comments!
post signature