Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Fancy Borders at Sassy Cheryl's!

Hey there, my lovelies! It's Tuesday . . . YAY! And you KNOW what that means? That's right . . . it's time for another fun challenge over at Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog! And this week, our very own sweet and uber sassy DT sistah, Miz Judy, has chosen our theme! Wait for it . . .

Fancy Borders!

No problemo!! Here's what I came up with . . .
This week's card is actually a "tag card" and it features one of Sassy Cheryl's newer "Sassy Sally" images called "Sassy Sally, Queen of Mean"!! Isn't Sally so stinkin'cute? Gotta love that sinister expression on her face, don'cha?! This cutie patootie is available HERE at Sassy Cheryl's. Here's an extreme close up . . .  
And a bit of a side view . . .
My card "recipe" . . .
Whisper White cardstock: Stampin' Up
DPs: My Mind's Eye
Nestabilities: Romantic Rectangles
Sentiment: Hampton Arts
Magic Mesh
Wild Orchid Flowers
Brad, ribbon, & rhinestones: My stash
Copics & pencils
And, one last view . . .
And there ya have it . . . my version of  "Fancy Borders"!! Now . . . please don't forget to pop on over to Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog to see what my talented and oh so "Sassy" DT "sistahs" have created for inspiration! Then, please come join us for this week's challenge! Just remember to follow Judy's "Fancy Borders" theme! And remember . . .

One lucky participant, selected at random, will win . . .
TWO Sassy Cheryl Digi Images!

Thanks sooooo much for visiting . . .  and, as always, for your lovely comments! Mwahhhh!
post signature

20 comments:

Caroline said...

Fabulous card Pat love the image and the layout is gorgeous. Love the sentiment it's fantastic. Caroline xxx

Lisa Lynn said...

This is gorgeous! Love your coloring, as usual. Beautiful flowers. Love how the crown paper matches your image.

Sassy Cheryl said...

WOW, Pat!!!!!!! This is a gorgeous tag card and I am in LOVE with that sentiment. Does that mean I have to turn in my crown? Super fun and Sassy card. Stunning.

Boxofcolours said...

Love the sentiment and the expression on her face is absolutely priceless!
Hugs
Jane

Dawn said...

hahahaha.. too stinkin cute!! love it and that sentiment is just too perfect!

jkreucher said...

How do you come up with these fantastic sentiments! this is perfect for this very Sassy Girl!
pure cutenss, in every way! your coloring always blows me away!
hugs to ya!
Judy

catherine said...

Fantastic card Pat and love the image. Thought of my daughter when I saw it!! Oh believe me there can be times when that is so true.
Fantastic colours used
x catherine

Candy said...

Oh Pat!!
Your card is the 'Bee's Knees"!!
LOVE the sentiment :o)
Beautifully coloured as always.
Great design and I love pink!
Big hugs, Candy

Alyce said...

This is great Pat! What a cutie pie image and the colouring rocks! :)

Ann Marie Governale said...

Oh I love her.. got to have her, and the sentiment is perfect! xxx Ann Marie

Sheri said...

Oh man Pat!! This is just too cute for words!! That little face is so sassy!! Love all the layers and beautiful embellishments! :)

Joann Burton said...

Gotta have this one...That look is awesome. And the tag is great. I love the die and of course you coloring is outstanding. Great job my friend. joann sassy raggedy

Jenny said...

oooo! I love that pink on pink on pink and then the image just pops right out atcha! Fabulous! x

Molecraft said...

Gorgeous Pat, love that brilliant image!
Helen x

Iulia said...

Lovely, hilarious and beautiful! What a great mixture of everything beautiful these images are! And you are the perfect gal to showcase them, Pat!
Gotta run pack my bags ș I,ll be back in 10 days, hope you guys will miss me:))
Hugs; Iulia

Ann English said...

Hi, Ms. Pat-love this card---but then I always do love your gorgeous creations so no surprise there!

Cathy said...

How can you not love that face ?!? That sentiment says it all LOL. Love the borders and your embellishments are always perfect GF!!!

JACKIE M said...

Pat I LOVE everything about this card, your colouring is perfection too :)

fairysparkle said...

Ahhh Pat this is just so sweet even though she looks so cross you have made her look fab .I love the spotty shoes (and will be trying that soon).The colours are gorgeous and your colouring well what can i say ? xxFairy

Dorcas said...

OMGoodness this is too funny!!