Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Polka Dots at Sassy Cheryl's!

Well, well, well . . . it's Tuesday again! Wheet whewwww! And it's time for another fun challenge over at Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog! Once again, our very own sweet and sassy Miz Judy is our hostess with the mostess! And she's chosen what I believe is sure to be one of Sassy Cheryl's most favorite themes ever!! Are ya ready?

Polka Dots EVERYWHERE!

And, without further ado, here's my polka-dotty card . . . 
I made this cute little card for our granddaughter, Ava, who just learned how to swim a couple of weeks ago! Way to go, Ava!! I thought it would be fun to make a "shaker" card featuring one of Sassy Cheryl's newest images called "Charlie's Relaxing Swim"!! I just love Charlie . . . and those specs are just too, too funny!! This little sweet pea is available HERE at Sassy Cheryl's. Here's a close up . . . 
 And a bit of a side view . . .
My card "recipe" . . .
Whisper White, Lucky Limeade, & Pacific Point cardstock: Stampin' Up
DPs: Bo Bunny "Barefoot Bliss"
Nestabilities: Circles, Lacy Circles & Scalloped Circles
Sentiment: Whimsy
Shaker Card Pouch: Impression Obsession
Brad, pearls, flowers, & beads: My stash
Copics & pencils

A peek at the inside . . .
And, one last view . . .
And there ya go . . . polka dotty polka dots!! Now . . . please don't forget to pop on over to Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog to see what my talented and oh so "Sassy" DT "sistahs" have created for inspiration! Then, please come join us for this week's challenge! Just remember to follow Judy's "Fancy Borders" theme! And remember . . .

One lucky participant, selected at random, will win . . .
TWO Sassy Cheryl Digi Images!
Thanks bunches for visiting . . .  and for your lovely comments! Big polka dot hugs!
post signature

17 comments:

Caroline said...

Fantastic card love the image and the layout is fabulous. Caroline xxx

Sassy Cheryl said...

Your granddaughter Ava (love that name) is just going to LOVE this Pat! What a fabulous card to say congratulations of her learning to swim. Over the top gorgeous as always. . .inside and out!

Boxofcolours said...

You've certainly gone dotty over this image!!! Fabby card my friend.
Hugs
Jane

Dawn said...

congrats Ava!!! what an adorable shaker card, Pat!! I'm sure she'll treasure it forevah!! perfect dp too....you're so clevah...
teehee, rhymes with forevah..clevah... get it?... oh, nevermind! snort!!

Laine said...

Hi Pat, I love to see your cards, they always make me smile. They bring a little sunshine to the day. Wonderful image and design. Thank you for sharing.
Hugs
Laine
X

fairysparkle said...

Hey darlin hope you is good .Just wanted to say thank you for your lovely comments on my cards ,it means a lot .I love this card from the colours to the beads as always my friend your card is simply stunning love Fairy xx

Christina C. said...

Such a darling whimsical image, colored magnificently!!!!! You showcased this cutie on the perfect papers....love the pearls surrounding the image and placed strategically on the dp.The inside of your card is also stunning.

jkreucher said...

Hey miss Pat! Another masterpiece this week! everything about your card screams FANTASTIC!!
I am with you on loving Charlie~ her glasses are a hoot!
Congrats To Ava with swimming! She is going to love the work of are created from the heart!
perfect papers, design and of course your coloring! I get a lot of my coloring inspiration from you and others that color with copics.. it reminds me that I need to use more vibrant colors with the pencils so they will show up better in the photos!
hope your having a great day!
hugs to ya
Judy

Lisa Lynn said...

OMG-that card is adorable. The shaker card with the beads is just too much to make this card perfect. Love all your "dots". Congrats to your granddaughter.

catherine said...

This is a fantastic card Pat for your granddaughter and I'm sure she will just love it. congrats on her swimming
x catherine

Mau xx said...

This is fantabulous Pat, I so love the cutie image, Love her goggles and that hair is something else....lol isn't she a gem xx
Your Grandaughter will love this I am sure.
Hugs Mau xx

Alyce said...

Pat this rocks! Love those little beads clustered to the side...they are so effective! That paper looks lovely too...just like waves! Beautiful work :)

Inge said...

Very beautiful card!

Debbie said...

AGH!!!!! you did it again... This is so dang cute!!!! I LOVE IT!!!! OMG Girlfriend, your talent never ceases to amaze me.... Gorgeous both inside and out...
Your go my sweet sistah of mine....

Miss you we have to catch up darling
Hugs
Debbie

Cynthia said...

This is precious, Pat! Love the colors and Charlie looks so relaxed.

Candy said...

Oh Pat!!
What a CUTE card!
LOVE the image :o)
Beautiful colouring.
Love the pearls and the paper is perfect!
Big hugs, Candy

Molecraft said...

Just brilliant Pat, love it!
Helen x