Thursday, July 19, 2012

Hugs & Kisses at Mo's!

Welcome to Thursday . . . and, once again, welcome to my bloggity blog blog!! It's time for another challenge at Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog! And I have a fun card to share with you!! This week's theme is . . .

Hugs & Kisses!

How sweet is that?! And here's my "sweet" little card . . .
This little darlin' is called "Shy Valentine Nessa" and is available HERE in Mo's "old" online store. I think little Nessa is perfect for a "Hugs & Kisses" card any time of the year . . . not just for Valentine's Day! Here's a peek at the "hearts" tag . . .
 A "sort of" side view . . .
My card "recipe" . . . 
Very Vanilla cardstock: Stampin' Up
DPs, pearls, pins, charm: My stash
Sentiment tags: Lili of the Valley
Seam Binding & ribbon: Stampin' Up
Flowers & lace: Wild Orchid Crafts
Heart dies: Cheery Lynn Designs
Copics & colored pencils
A peek at the inside . . .
And, my fave . . . the "artsy fartsy" view . . .
So, that's it for me! Now, please be sure to pop on over to Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog HERE to check out the gorgeous projects created my talented Design Teamies! Then, please join the fun this week at Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog! Just remember to use one (or more) of Mo Manning's images (you can find them in Mo's online stores HERE and HERE). Oh . . . and don't forget . . .  Mo is giving away one $5.00 shopping spree at Mo's online stores for every 25 entries! (selected by Random.Org, of course).

Thanks a bunch for visiting . . . and, as always, thanks so much for your kind comments! Mwahhhhh!
post signature

21 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card love the image which you have coloured beautifully and the layout is fantastic. Caroline xxx

Anonymous said...

Simply lovley. Sheila.xx UK.

Mau xx said...

Wow!!! This is Adorable Pat, I love the cute image, not sure I have noticed this one before. Seems to be a few this week I haven't seen before...tut!!
Your amount of detail always amazing me and just love the inside too.
Thanks for calling by, I so love your visits, they make my day :))
Huge Hugs Mau xx

Christina C. said...

Your card is incredibly gorgeous, Pat! Love this cute image, colored magnificently. The papers and all the fabulous details really compliment this sweet image. Love the heart dies! Beautiful work, as always!

Alyce said...

Aww Pat this is just the cutest! I am loving all of those details and the colours are really striking together :)

Debbie said...

well Honey once again, This is GORGEOUS both inside and out!!!! you nailed it.. I love that heart die cut... Is there a die cut you don't own?


Hugs
Debbie

Carla S. said...

Beautiful card, Pat! Love the colors and the wonderful embellies! Fab coloring of the sweet image!

Iulia said...

What a lovely adorable perfect card! You really take your time and embellish them to perfection. Lovely combination of colors and hearts, looks fantastic!
Hugs, Iulia

Laura said...

Gorgeous card Pat, love all of your lovely elements!
Laura xx

Lisa Lynn said...

Your card is adorable! Love the colors and the beads!!!

Cassie said...

Wow, Pat, your card is just stunning! There are so many fun embellishments and beautiful things to look at. Your coloring is absolutely gorgeous :D

Ellie said...

Hi Pat, your card is stunning! Loving the sketch you used and the gorgeous colors! The inside is so beautifully decorated too!

Jenée said...

Hi Sweety, this is another beautiful card from you. You just keep making them prettier and prettier. The colors are so soft and sweet, and that heart die cut is the perfect addition!

catherine said...

Such beautiful colours in this one Pat. A great image to go with them
x catherine

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh my goodness! It's been WAY too long since I've been by to peek in on you! Rest assured I see all your gorgeous creations, I just wish there were more hours in the day so I could have to hop over here and comment on each and every one. Love the colors you've used here Pat, and your coloring is always superb!!! Stunning creation! Hope you're doing well! big hugs, Sharon

Joann Burton said...

Beautiful inside and out. joann sassy raggedy

Boxofcolours said...

Yet another Pat-tastic creation!!
Hugs
Jane

Pysselbus said...

Absolutely stunning DT-sample! Love all the fabby details and the coloring... Nothing short of amazing! TFS and thank`s for your sweet comment on my entry!
Hugs Linda

Tracy said...

I really need to get over to the old store and browse around some more. She's precious! I am lovin' that little tag pocket Pat and the stitched ribbon. Gorgeous! I think you hit the nail on the head. She's wonderful for anytime! Hugs!

Grenouille Greetings said...

Lovin all your recent makes! This one is particularly beautiful with all of those lovely embellishments. Hugs, Lesley

fairysparkle said...

Hey sweetie pie .Well what can i say its like you beautiful insid eand out.I love all the little details and the colour combo is delicous .love fairy xx