Monday, July 16, 2012

Let's go "walkies" . . .

Hey there sugar lovers! Welcome, once again, to my little corner of the blogging world!! I have a new Sugar Nellie DT project to share with you!

For today's card, I used one of my favorite Sugar Nellie stamps. This precious stamp is called "Trip to the Park" and is available HERE at Funky Kits. Here's a bit of a side view . . .

And another . . .

My card "recipe" . . . 
Very Vanilla & Pool Party cardstock: Stampin' up
DPs: Miss Caroline's "Howdy Doody" by My Minds Eye
Butterfly punch: Martha Stewart
Doily die: Cheery Lynn Dies
Pool Party Seam Binding: Stampin' Up
Corner die: Whimsy
Charm, pearls & flower: My stash
Copics & colored pencils


And, finally . . .the "artsy" view . . .


And . . . that's it for me, my sweet friends! Thanks for stopping by to take a look at my latest Sugar Nellie DT card! And, as always, thanks so much for your very sweet comments! Mwahhh!!post signature

16 comments:

Martinas Welt said...

Good Morning Pat!
Ah...I love this image and the colour combo you have used! Such a gorgeous card!! =)
Hugs,
Martina

Caroline said...

Morning Pat....gorgeous card love love love that image which you have coloured beautifully the layout and colours are beautiful. Caroline xxxx

Boxofcolours said...

Now why is it that when I had 2 westies and took them for a walk I never managed to look so calm and chilled - those blasted pooches would head off in opposite directions and see who could wrench my shoulder first!! LOL

Fabby card as always my friend.
Hugs
Jane

Alyce said...

This is the cutest Pat! Love the sweet image and the pretty colours :)

catherine said...

This is super Pat and just love the colours in this one
x catherine

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

Hello Pat,she looks beautiful in the colours you put on her.Everything in this card is matching even the inside !I love it,greetings Miranda

Debbie said...

I absolutely LOVE this and I'm not an orange person.. but honey you created another one of your PF masterpieces. But then again, I don't think you can create an ugly card. Now that would be a challenge..

TTYL
Hugs
Debbie

mixamatoasties said...

Gorgeous card Pat. I am just compiling a shopping list for my friend who is going to visit the FK shop... I feel this wee cutie may go on the list :)

Susan xx

Tress said...

This card is gorgeous! And of course your coloring is super! Love the peach and teal theme.

Dawn said...

Stunning card Pat! Coloured to perfection! I love that you've made your doily out of DP instead of just plain card too - looks fantastic!

Hugs, Dawn

Molecraft said...

Love this Pat, gorgeous colours and a great image!
Helen x

Tracy said...

I really love these little girls from Sugar Nellie. Their little faces are so pretty and they're always paired up with some cute little critter. :-) Her hair looks absolutely stunning Pat and those colors are scrumptious. Glad to have you back home safe and sound. Hugs!

Ann Marie Governale said...

Love this card.. I am going to steal your idea for cutting the doily out of patterned paper.. love it... Your cards are the best! xxx Ann Marie

Joann Burton said...

Yes I agree with Ann Marie cutting that doily out of patterned paper is wonderful. I love your card my sassy friend. joann sassy raggedy

Lisa Lynn said...

Your card is adorable. Love those colors. Especially the patterned paper that you made the doily out of.

fairysparkle said...

Hey hunny bunny ,wow beautiful and her hair is amazing Pat and all your colouring .The papers are so pretty .Well done you xx Fairy