Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Anything Goes at Sassy Cheryl's!

Hello all you sassy friends of mine!! Guess what? It's Tuesday already! And that means it's time for another fun - and "sassy" - challenge over at Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog! And this week, my sassiest friend and DT sistah, Miz Cathy, has chosen for this week's theme . . .

Anything Goes!

Wheet whoo! I love "Anything Goes" challenges!! And here's what I came up with . . .
This week's card features one of Sassy Cheryl's new "Summer" digi images called "Callie's Swim Dance"!! She's available HERE at Sassy Cheryl's. I tell ya, I just love little Callie . . . and would'ya just look at those feet? My word! Callie's feet are so big, she could go snorkeling WITHOUT FLIPPERS! Bwahahaha!!
My card "recipe" . . .
Certainly Celery & Bashful Blue cardstock: Stampin' Up
DPs: Bo Bunny's "Barefoot & Bliss" Collection
Ribbon, charm, "fishy" brads, & letter "tiles": My stash
Copics & Prismacolor pencils

And, another view . . .
And there ya go, my lovelies . . . my "Anything Goes" creation! Now . . . please don't forget to pop on over to Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog to see what my talented and oh so "Sassy" DT "sistahs" have created for inspiration! Then, please come join us for this week's challenge! Just remember to follow Cathy's "Anything Goes" theme! And don't forget . . .

One lucky participant, selected at random, will win . . .
TWO Sassy Cheryl Digi Images!

Ohhh...and one more important thing . . . Sassy Cheryl's is having a fabulous 4th of July Sale!! That's right! 25% off your purchase between now and Thursday, July 5th at 9PM EST! Whoohoo! I'm off to do some shopping right now!!

Thanks sooooo much for visiting . . .  and, as always, for your sweet comments!
post signature

23 comments:

Gretha said...

Woww, stunning card Pat and the image is amazing. You`ve coloured it beautiful.
Hugs Gretha

Dotty Jo said...

She's gorgeous Pat - such a lovely, cheery card! Jo x

Laine said...

Hi Pat,
I love it when you post a card. I love to read what you have written and to look at your fabulously coloured images.
This is so fun. Love the design papers and detail. The image is sooo cute.
Thank you for sharing your work with us.
Hugs
Laine
X

Lisa Lynn said...

Your card is adorable. Love that image and your coloring. What a cute sun and fish.

Caroline said...

Morning Pat. Love this card the image is fantastic, coloured beautifully and the layout is fab. Caroline xxx

Debbie said...

I tell ya, Callie is not the only one ready for the water. It is so hot, I am ready to dive right in myself. Those papers with the wave in the corner are perfect for this adorable image that you used, and you always have the perfect embellies cause those are really "FUN"...

Great job as always my friend.

Hugs
Debbie

Boxofcolours said...

Woo hoo, what a fun card Pat. As always a creative masterpiece my friend!!
Hugs
Jane

Sassy Cheryl said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! It's perfectly adorable and I LOVE the sweet little fish and the Scrabble pieces. It's super fun and sassy. . . .just like you!

jkreucher said...

I LOVE her feet too! gives her such character! hee hee- if you can say that about feet:)
awesome coloring and fantastic SASSY card!
hugs to ya
Judy

cathylynn said...

FUN!! Exactly what this card screams!!! Great coloring and details! Fabulous once again!
Hugs. Cathy-Lynn

catherine said...

Really fun card today Pat and love the bright colours and the image
x catherine

Candy said...

Hi Pat,
What a clever card! I believed you cut out paper for the water at the bottom? Love the sweet little fish and the beach ball.
Beautifully made and coloured as always!
Big hugs, Candy

Molecraft said...

A fab, fun card Pat!
Helen x

June Nelson said...

What a gorgeous little fun card its perfect huggies June xxxxxxxxxxx

Christina C. said...

This is such a fun card, Pat.....made me smile ear to ear!
Such a cute image and I adore all those fabulous details! Delightful!

Alyce said...

Pat this is gorgeous! I just love the beautiful colouring and the layout is so cute :)

Joann Burton said...

This is soooo cute....I need those fishies for my card that I am trying to get done. Oh such is card making. Wonderful job sweetie...joann sassy raggedy

Cynthia said...

Really fun summer design with Sassy Sally, Pat! Love all of the little elements.....

Ivonne said...

Beautiful card Pat. LOVE the bright colors and all the embellishments. And yes, Callie has big feet, but she is super cute, LOL!! Hugs, Ivonne

Elaine said...

What a happy smiley card I love it Pat and the image is delightful well done Hugs Elaine

Cathy said...

OMG, this is my Challenge and I was so sick I didn't get around to anyone's cards until right now. This is gorgeous and so fun,Love it and the scrabble tiles are so fun. Love everything about it GF. Thanks for always doing a perfectemoso job!!!

Dawn said...

just too cute!! love the tiles! FUN for sure!

Whimcees said...

Hello!

What a great card! Cute, cute and cute! This is one of my favorite images - love it! Wishing you a happy Sunday!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane