Thursday, May 10, 2012

Don't make me "UNFRIEND" you!!


Happy Thursday . . . and welcome, once again, to my little bloggity blog! Maybe it's just me, but it it seems like the older I get, the faster the weeks seem to FLY by! Well, there's one good thing about that . . . it's time for another challenge at Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog! Whoohoo! And our very talented DT sistah, Elaine, selected this week's theme . . .

"Tickle my Funny Bone!"
(Humor)

So, Miz Elaine . . . this one's for you, girlfriend!


Well . . . not all that funny, right? But wait . . . take a look at the sentiment . . .


Bwahahaha!! Is that hysterical, or what?! This cute Mo Manning image is called "Checking Facebook" . . . and you can find it HERE in Mo's online store. This card is actually for my sister, Dee. She has a quirky sense of humor like mine, so I'm sure she'll appreciate it! Here's sort of a side view . . .


My card "recipe" . . . 
Image printed on Cryogen White  Paper
Blushing Bride Cardstock: Stampin' Up
DPs: "Spring Flair" by Teresa Collins
Doohickey "Vintage Tag" die: Magnolia
Flowers & stick pin: Wild Orchid Crafts
Pearl flourish: ZVA Creative
Ribbon: The Ribbon Girl
Pearls: My stash
Sentiment stamps: D.R.S. Designs (front) & "I brake for stamps" (inside)
Copics & Prismacolor pencils

A peek at the inside . . .


And, of course, the "artsy" view . . .


So, there ya have it! Was your funny bone tickled? I hope so! Now, please be sure to pop on over to Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog HERE to check out the stunning projects created my talented DT sistahs! Then, please join the fun this week at Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog! Just remember to use one (or more) of Mo Manning's images (you can find them in Mo's online stores HERE and HERE). Oooh . . . and don't forget . . .  Mo is giving away one $5.00 shopping spree at Mo's online stores for every 25 entries! (selected by Random.Org, of course).

Thanks so much for visiting . . . and for your kind comments! Until next time . . . hugs!

30 comments:

Boxofcolours said...

Great card as always Pat - sure made me smile!
Hugs
Jane

amanda stokes said...

Hi Pat,
Gorgeous card,great image and sentiment :) x

Crafty Chris said...

Luv it your card is stunning and great sentiment.
Chris x

Lorraine said...

Stunning card Pat, love the image and layout.
Lorraine x

Lorraine said...

Stunning card Pat, love the image and layout.
Lorraine x

Joey said...

Hahahaha Pat this made me grin! absolutely love it, the design and detail is fantastic. Joey x

Gina L said...

I called these types of cards "little surprise" cards. The cover looks so sweet and pretty. Then you open it up and a funny is revealed! Great job! I love it!

I sent my cousin a card with a Mo image. On the outside, it said "Our friendship is insanely awesome" and when you opened it, it said, "I'm awesome and you're insane." She'd love a card like this one that you made!

Danielle said...

I love your version of this image Pat! simply adorable. cute sentiment! wonderful layout, so lovely colors and shape. I love it all! Hugs. PLeeeeeeeeeeeeease don't unfriend me..... LOL

Christina C. said...

How adorable is this!!!! Love this image and you did a spectacular job coloring and showcasing this whimsical image! We can all relate to that!!!!

catherine said...

Fantastic card Pat and love the image and the sentiment - so funny. Great colours
x catherine

Carla S. said...

Fabulous card, Pat! Love the shape and the fun image! The sentiment is too funny! Awesome coloring, too!

heidy said...

Wow Pat what a fab card ,great sentiment!!
Hugs Heidy

June Nelson said...

Wowser this is fantastic Pat you always make such beautiful creations hun, its just gorgeous huggies June xxxxx

Kim said...

Oh Pat I can't stop laughing. This is awesome. I just love stopping by your blog and seeing your creations. You rock and this card is the bomb! Happy Crafting<3

Debbie said...

This sure did tickle my funny bone!!!! great job with the challenge, but then again you always do a fantastic job...Love the paper and your coloring is so perfectly done you made her robe look so compfy I want to get into my pj's right now.

Hugs
Debbie

Grenouille Greetings said...

Ooooh it is a funny one! Fabulous sentiment you little Facebook fan you! Lovely looking card too, Pat! Hugs, Lesley

Elaine L. said...

I love this, Pat! Your coloring is beautiful, as always, and that striped paper is so pretty with all the pink and white roses! The 'hidden' tag is perfect, too!

Tracy said...

sigh...I'm going to have to break down and buy something bigger than a Cuttlebug so I can get some of those great larger sized die cuts that make these awesome shapes. Love the design of this card Pat and your coloring is fabulous. You picked a perfect funny sentiment to go with that image. That's quite a big threat these days isn't it. LOL Hugs!

Joann Burton said...

Oh how funny Pat. I love the shape of the card, everything is beautiful. Just a fun wonderful card.
joann Sassy Raggedy

Edna said...

lovely, lovely card, it is absolutely beautiful.

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie, I love this the colours are fabulous, huggles Pops x x

Dorcas said...

I love this Pat! The card itself is drop dead gorgeous but the sentiment is hilarious! JUst love it!

Mau xx said...

Well you Tickle our Funny Bone everytime you post Pat and today is no exception....lol What a fab card..the image the sentiment..everything is spot on, you certainly brighten our days....lol
Huge Hugs Mau XX
will be making my card tomorrow when daughter comes to play :)but can't even begin to match this
x

Candy said...

LOVE your card, Pat!!
Big hugs, Candy

paola said...

the truth is "you dont wanna unfriend me!!!" i know too much already, LOL. You nailed this my friend, as usual your coloring and choice of details are outstanding
smiles
Paola

Ann English said...

WOW! She's positively wonderful! Your cards must take days to produce-so many gorgeous details!!!

Sheila said...

Well Ms Pat you've done it again...not only have you cracked me up with your quirky sense of humour, but you've yet again created a drop dead gorgeous creation too, I love the colour combo on this beauty Pat it's a stunner.
Hugs from over the pond my friend.
Sheila xx

Elaine said...

Fabulous (as always) and funny too, that's YOU all over Pat! You always make me giggle, you have a great sense of humour..if a little nutty around the edges...and I think of our chats as 'therapy' for you always brighten my day :)

I do imagine that you are your sister together must be real BIG trouble!

Hugs Elaine xxx

fairysparkle said...

Hey sweetie u have done it again and its beautiful ,love the sentiment and the papers are sweet .Im stroking this one IYKWIM lol xxx

Iulia said...

That's really hilarious! Great sentiment, you are always so funny! So, that was for Elaine, huh?:))
Beautiful, perfect job on coloring this lovely image!