Wednesday, May 23, 2012

"Country Cousins" Mini Blog Hop Day 3

Happy Wednesday, my lovelies!! Are ya havin' fun with our "mini" blog hops?? Well, guess what? We're havin' another one today . . . and one last "hop" on Friday, May 25th . . . a.k.a. "Country Cousins" RELEASE DAY at Funky Kits! So don't forget to mark your calendars!!


Alrighty . . . let's get right to it, then, shall we? Welcome to DAY THREE of Sugar Nellie's "Country Cousins" Mini Blog Hop!

If you've arrived here from my lovely and talented Design Teamie, Tiets, then you are definitely in the right place!! If not, then you'll want to start this fabulous Sugar Nellie "mini" hop HERE . . . at the beginning!! OK . . . here's my card showcasing little "Lei-La"! Isn't it such fun to see so many fabulous DT cards and projects using the same image? Kind of a "same but different" approach!


I decided to make a "cross-over" card with this little cutie "front and center"!! My photos aren't the best, I'm afraid. :-(  I will tell you that these DPs are kinda peachy . . . and I've edged everything that wasn't crawling away from me with Vintage Photo Distress Inks . . . although as I look at the photo, the edging looks kinda greenish! Ruh roh! hehe!


My card "recipe" . . . 
Blushing Bride & Very Vanilla Cardstock: Stampin' Up
DPs: My Mind's Eye "Be Happy"
Ribbon, pearls, brad: My stash
Martha Stewart & Stampin' Up punches
Copics & Prismacolor pencils

One more view  . . . 


Please remember to leave my talented DT sisters lotsa love (i.e., comments) along the way . . . because several lucky blog hoppers (selected at random from the comments) will receive fabulous Sugar Nellie prizes!

Your next stop along the way is the delightfully sweet and talented Anita!!

Thanks so much for "hopping" by! And don't forget . . . we have one last "Country Cousin" image to share with you . . . on Friday, May 25th!! And that's it for me! Mwahhhh!



35 comments:

isabel said...

What a pretty card! I love your colors
Hugs!

Nannieflash said...

Stunning card Pat, I love youve created your card into a pocket one, and the colouring is just gorgeous. hugs Shirleyxxx

Sue Nicholson said...

Wow another stunning image and card, luv the colours you have used. Excellent talented team. Cheers Sue N x

Lena Katrine said...

Ooooh, this is such a cute image!!! And a great creation too :)
Thanks for the peek - have a nice day!
Hugs, Lena Katrine

Liesbeth said...

This is so beautifull, I like these colours on your beautiful card with tag.
gr. Liesbeth

Chrissy said...

Love the image...wonderful colouring Pat, gorgeous..

luv CHRISSYxx

Robin said...

Another sweet one!

alethea said...

Absolutely gorgeous card! Love everything about it! Hugxx

rachel said...

gorgeous card Pat - love the criss-cross design - super gorgeous image and fabulous colouring! Hugs Rachel xx

Gretha said...

Woww, very beautiful cards Pat and the stamps are lovely.
You did a great job.
Hugs Gretha

Ankie vd Polder said...

And once again such a lovely card. Great dp did you use (I have it myself :-) ) Hugs, Ankie

creacora said...

Hello there ...

I came to visit you on your blog from bloghop wow your card is so colourful and the red head lei-la love this girl the papers you use nice colours they make me happy ,, buy buy greetzz Cora

mvatkinson.blogspot.com said...

Another stunning card today, your colours are gorgeous. Marlene

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I love her and yiur card is girgwous. Such pretty soft colours.

Shazza said...

wonderful, I still haven't attempted one of these cards x

Frouwke said...

What a loveley card!
grts
frouwke

Jessica said...

Stunning card!! Love how you made that card and how well the stamp fit to it!!

Hugsss

Sheri said...

What a sweetheart of a card, girlfriend! You certainly outdid yourself on the beautiful card! Wow!! :)

catherine said...

Pat this is so beautiful. love the colours and the image is super.
x catherine

Stine Dahl said...

A very lovely card and with great colors!!! The card is gorgeous!!

Karen said...

Truly beautiful colours sweetie... and a very stunning card too! :0)
I love what you have created!
Hugs,
Karen.xx

Karen said...

What a wonderfully unusal shaped card with 'tag'? Love it will have to try this! Beautiful stamp which you've coloured and embellished perfectly hugs Karen x

Marie-Louise said...

Fantastic card. Love the cross over shape. Great image.

MaRyKaY said...

love that card and love the coloring of her dress. those colors are beautiful.
I have to say my fav of the 3 days is day 2's image cat sitting. I love me animals. thanks for sharing.

Christina C. said...

A spectacular work of art, Pat!!!!!

Rose said...

I loved your choice of colours:-)

Rose said...

I loved your choice of colours:-)

Elizabeth Hart said...

Your cross over card is absolutely divine - everything blends together to highlight the image - such a sweet card!

Renee said...

Oh boy, I really love this card!

Candy said...

Beautiful work, Pat.
Love that you made the card into a pocket.
Lovely papers too :o)
Hugs, Candy

cabio's craft corner said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Pat. Love the pretty layout of this criss cross card and see some romantic touch here too :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Margreet said...

Gorgeous card...fab colouring of that pretty image!
xxx Margreet

Suzi said...

How pretty this is Pat. I love your design and that sweet stamps is adorable. A beautiful creation.
Hugs
Suzi x

lis-m said...

your colour choices delicious! i love the cross over design...thanks for sharing
hugs xx

Iulia said...

This is such a sweet pocket card! Gorgeous image and such a beautiful mixture of colors! Love this!