Tuesday, May 22, 2012

"Country Cousins" Blog Hop Day 2

Hello there my "sugar" lovin' friends!! Wasn't yesterday's "mini" Blog Hop such fun?! And have you already fallen in love with yesterday's little cutie, "Telltale"??! I know I have!! Well, get ready 'cuz today is Day TWO of Sugar Nellie's "Country Cousins" Mini Blog Hop. **Note: We're also having mini blog hops tomorrow and Friday this week!! AND, these little cuties go on sale at Funky Kits on Friday, May 25th!! So make sure to mark your calendars!!


If you've arrived here from my lovely and talented Design Teamie, Tiets, then you are definitely right where you're supposed to be!! If not, then you'll want to start this fabulous Sugar Nellie "mini" hop HERE . . . at the beginning, as they say!! OK . . . are ya ready to meet "Cat Sitting"? Here she is, with her little cat too! (ahhh-choo! Sorry, I'm allergic to animals of the feline persuasion! hehe!)


I decided to keep this card clean & simple . . . well, clean and simple for me, at least! These papers are so delicious and create the perfect backdrop for this darling image. I love the pastels too, so I purposely kept my coloring quite subdued.

My card "recipe" . . . 
Barely Banana & Pretty in Pink Cardstock: Stampin' Up
Digi DPs: Bearly Mine Designs
Ribbon, pearls, and tulle flower-ette: My stash
Sentiment: Stampin' Up
Copics & Prismacolor pencils

One more view  . . . 


Now I hope you've been leaving my talented DT sisters lotsa love (i.e., comments) along the way . . . because several lucky blog hoppers (selected at random from the comments) will receive fabulous Sugar Nellie prizes!

OK . . . your next stop along the way is the delightfully sweet and talented Anita!!

Thanks so much for "hopping" by! Hugs . . . until tomorrow . . . when I'll be back with another darling new "Country Cousin" to show you!!



37 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Oh I just love that image, it reminds me so much of my grandchildren, they will never sit in a chair they have to take it over. Your card is stunning. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Mary J said...

Gorgeous!

Chrissy said...

Fabulous card Pat, love the image and gorgeous colouring...love the papers too.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Tracy said...

Hello Pat!!!! Always such stunning colouring, amazing card, thanks for the inspiration and sneak peak.
Hugs
Tracy

Liesbeth said...

So great the layout you used for your beautiful card, nice colours and great coloring.
gr. Liesbeth

mvatkinson.blogspot.com said...

This is stunning, the colouring and image is great. Marlene

annevctr said...

WOW. Amazing love this Hugs Vicky xx

Marie-Louise said...

Absolutely gorgeous. Love it. Great stamp and the backing is superb.

Jayne Hayward said...

This image is gorgeous. You have coloured her in beautifully. Love the colours, dp, bow and flower used too.

Jayne xx

Robin said...

So sweet!

Robin said...

So sweet!

~ Ali ~ said...

Oh Pat this is fabulous love the quilted look.

Ali x

Karen said...

Just beautiful Pat - your colouring is superb as always - (and I've long been a lover all of things BM.. smiles.. Donna's papers are wonderful aren't they?)
Your whole card is so lovely..
Smiles.
xx

Catherine said...

This is gorgeous, love your shading and those patchwork papers are so stunning...

isabel said...

I love your caed. It's great!
Hugs!

Tammy Ortiz said...

This is such a cute image
I really love it

Sue Nicholson said...

Wow another stunning image, colours are just perfect. Idea of patchwork just finish the card off brilliant. Lovely cards in this blog hop, cheers Sue N x

rachel said...

I'm loving the patchwork - this is just stunning! Hugs Rachel xx

Anita said...

This is so gorgeous Pat! Beautiful coloring and I love those papers - I'm off to check them out ;)

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is even cuter than yesterdays image.. Gorgeous card too.

Suzi said...

Oh my!!! this is fabulous, I love your quilting style as a background and your colouring is amazing as always sweetie. A beautiful creation.
Hugs
Suzi x

Elizabeth Hart said...

Love teh soft and feminine colors and teh patchwork quilt in the background is the perfect element to tie all this together and highlight that super cute image.

Renee said...

Oh my, I am in love with this image & with your card! Beautiful coloring & the papers are perfect!
Hugs,
Renee

mixamatoasties said...

Great card. Love the patchwork look.

Susan xx

Frouwke said...

That's beautiful with the squares!
grts
frouwke

Dotty Jo said...

She's just perfect Pat! Jo x

marijke said...

this is sooooo gorgeous

Bonnie said...

Great card, love the pastels especially the patchwork background

Jessica said...

What an adorable card!! wonderful colours!

Hugsss

Stine Dahl said...

Wow!! Clean and simple....its amazing!!!

Lynne in NI said...

Wow, what a fabulous card! LOVE your new stamps!

Karen said...

Ooh that is just so pretty, super cute image, love the background and the colours - perfect for the time of year in the UK! Lovely and fresh hugs Karen x

SUZYD said...

STUNNING CARD,LOVE THE COLOURS.SUZYD X

creacora said...

Hai Pat , patchwork wow this looks gorgeous the colours and your colouring makes the card AMAZING !!!!


hugs Cora

Shazza said...

this is so pretty, love it all x

Margreet said...

So adorable...fab colouring...great stitching!
xxx Margreet

Iulia said...

yet another gorgeousness; the image is sooo cute and those papers to die for:0 Love your design work!!!