Friday, May 25, 2012

"Country Cousins" Blog Hop & Release!

Well, well, well . . . we made it to Friday!! Whoohoo! That means that you're in for a real treat today! That's right . . . today is our last "mini" blog hop showcasing the new "Country Cousins" stamps which are on sale NOW over at Funky Kits!


But wait . . . before you go shopping, I'd like to formally welcome you to my blog and to to DAY FOUR of Sugar Nellie's "Country Cousins" Mini Blog Hop!

If you've arrived here from my lovely and talented Design Teamie, Tiets, then you're in the right place! If not, then you'll want to start this fabulous Sugar Nellie "mini" hop HERE . . . at the beginning!! OK . . . here's my tag card showcasing "Skool Days"!


I decided to make a "tag-card" with this little cutie! I think she may very well be my favorite of the new stamps . . . although I do love them all! This one just reminds me of when I was in 1st grade . . . our school uniforms looked very much like this, although without the tie! And instead of that cute hat, we had a beanie! hehehe! I was quite the fashionista back then, I tell ya! LOL!

My tag-card "recipe" . . . 
Night of Navy Cardstock: Stampin' Up
DPs: DCWV "Playtime"
House border: Tim Holtz
Flower, mesh, & raffia: My stash
GrandNestabilities Labels #23: Spellbinders
Primitive star die: Sizzix
Sentiment: Stampin' Up
Copics & Prismacolor pencils

One more view  . . . 


Please remember to leave my talented DT sisters lotsa love (i.e., comments) along the way . . . because several lucky blog hoppers (selected at random from the comments) will receive fabulous Sugar Nellie prizes!

Your next stop along the way is the delightfully sweet and talented Anita!!

Thanks so much for "hopping" by! And have fun shopping!! Hugsssss . . . .




41 comments:

kathr said...

Beautiful card, the colours are gorgeous, think I am falling in love with this stamp...
Hugz Kath...xx...

Nannieflash said...

What a little sweetheart, I love how youve coloured her, and the card design is stunning. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Sue Nicholson said...

Wow stunning card, just perfect image and colouring. Great inspiration to how to colour the image in, Cheers Sue N x

Marie-Louise said...

Beautiful tag. Love the colours you have chosen. Marvellous detail.

Sonia said...

What a beautiful card, coloured beautifully.
Hugs Sonia xx

isabel said...

Great tag-card!
This image remembers me my school days too, jajaja.
Hugs!

Chrissy said...

Another gorgeous image, love this one too, gorgeous colouring Pat, fabulous tag card...

Luv CHRISSYxx

Liesbeth said...

So sweet the image you coloured so wonderful on your card, great work, like it.
gr. Liesbeth

Stine Dahl said...

What a beautiful tag and with wounderful coloring too;)Love the stamps, she's a cutie...Thanks for the peek;) Have a nice day!!

cards2love said...

I think I love this image the most.......they are all adorable. Your card is beautiful!! Great colouring!!
Greetings Mary

Joukje said...

What a happy card, lovely colors
the image is so sweet.

Hugs From
Joukje

cards2love said...

Beautiful card!! I love the bright colours you used!! This stamp is I think my favorite!!
Greetings Mary

Catherine said...

Fab card, just love that shape....

creacora said...

O your colouring ... Amazing !!! love the card !!

hugs Cora

Maria Therese said...

Gooorgeous tag ♥♥

lis-m said...

hi pat, she is just adorable, coloured to perfection.. and i love the shape of your card. thanks for sharing
hugs x

Suzi said...

How gorgeous is she!!!! I love her and your colouring is stunning Pat.
Hugs
Suzi x

Olivia said...

Love the tag. Great embellishments on it and your colored the image beautifully.

rachel said...

wow this is a fabulous take on this image - great work - hugs Rachel xx

Karen said...

such a pretty stamp, beautiful card hugs Karen x

Jessica said...

Beautiful card! and cute stamp!

Hugsss

sue w. said...

Fabulous colouring of this lovely image and the colours are super.
Hugs Sue W.

mvatkinson.blogspot.com said...

Gorgeous card, lovely colours. Marlene

Sandra said...

so nice

Karen said...

Your colours are perfect sweety - what a really beautiful creation! Smiles.
Simply love it!
Hugs,
Karen.xx

Margreet said...

Gorgeous tagcard, Pat...lovely shapes and great colouring of that lovely image!
xxx Margreet

Renee said...

what a beautiful card Pat...love the colors. The more I see this little sweetie the more I like her!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

She is gorgeius. Stunning colouring.

Ivonne said...

Oh wow Pat! Another gorgeous creation. LOVE LOVE LOVE it! The papers, the color combo, the dies, the image and your colouring, simply amazing!!! Hugs, Ivonne

Mojca said...

Really cute tag! Fabulous coloring and love the embellishmenst. Hugs! Mojca

Fiona said...

wow Pat...amazing colouring as always!

Fi
x

catherine said...

Super card today Pat and fantastic image.
x catherine

Elizabeth Hart said...

She is just so, so, very adorable - her little outfit is precious with all the pleats that you colored so perfectly. Just love it!

Lynne in NI said...

Wow, what a fabulous tag!

Debbie said...

OMG Miz Pat, you never ever disappoint!!! This is ADORABLE!!! I love how you accented this with the extras love them ALL!!!

Hugs
Debbie

jbaker839 said...

What a gorgeous tag card. Love it.

julieprice3 said...

This is absolutely delightful Pat, beautifully coloured and designed
Hugs Julie P

Candy said...

Oh Pat!
Another stunning work of art!
I have that beautiful Nestie #23 on order and can't wait to received it :o)
GORGEOUS colouring.
Big hugs, Candy

alethea said...

Oh I love this new image and your tage is gorgeous!! Hugsxx

Iulia said...

Hey sweetie; finally I got here and took a comfy chair cuz I surely have to catch up on your lovely work:)
This is absolutely delightful and I see you leave more white in your coloring and looks absolutely gorgeous; I always say Ishould do that but end up coloring it all:(. Gorgeous image and design too!

Mau xx said...

Hi Pat, Love the Tag, what a super duper image, she is so sweet :) did you really wear a beanie hat!!
Fancy me missing the hop...grrrr!!!!
Been so busy here :( and missed the fun :(
Take care,lots a huggies Mau xx