Thursday, November 24, 2011

"Sticky Elf" at Mo's DP2

Happy Thursday, my darlins! Today we celebrate Thanksgiving here in the U.S. Yep...the three F's are a-happenin' at my house!! Family, friends, & food!!! Oh...and feeling so much gratitude for the many, many blessings in my life!! And today's not just about turkey and pumpkin pie...it's about another fabulous challenge at Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog!! Whoohoo!

Ooohh...I think I'm hostess again!! Sooooo...my theme for this week's challenge is...

Elves, Fairies, Santa, or Snowmen!!

Well...that seemed easy enough! Right?!! Until I had to choose!! I tell ya, Mo has so many fabulous images that perfectly fit this challenge...my biggest challenge was choosing!! In the end, though, I went with "Elves"...and decided to make a little Christmas somethin' somethin' for my sister to give her son and daughter-in-law!


This adorable little guy is called "Sticky" and you can find him HERE at Mo's online store. He's so dang cute...my goodness, that candy cane is bigger than he is! hehehe!


Here's my card "recipe"...
Cardstock: Very Vanilla & Chocolate Chip (Stampin' Up)
DPs: Bo Bunny "Smowfall" collection
Postmark stamp: Paper Inspirations
Rose, lace & reindeer: Wild Orchid Crafts
Bells & raffia: my stash
Jingle bells die: Memory Box
Charm thingie (on the inside): Bo Bunny Trinkets


Copics used to color this darlin'...
E21, 00, 000, 0000 (skin)
R20 (cheeks)
E23, 21, 15, YR20 (hair)
BG75, 72, 70, 10, B91, 60, 000, 0000 (blues)
E35, 33, 31, 30 (pants)
E51, 50, R22, 20, 01 (candy cane)
W2, 1, 0 (ground)
W0, 00 (shadow)

I added a pocket on the left side...that way my sister can include some $$$! Here's a peek...



And one last pic....


So...now it's time for you to pop on over to Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog HERE to check out the fabulous cards by my talented Design Teamies!! Then, please join the fun this week at Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog! Just remember to use one (or more) of Mo Manning's images (you can find them in Mo's online stores HERE and HERE)...and follow this week's theme: Elves, Fairies, Santa, OR Snowmen!! Who knows, you may be chosen (by that Random.Org thingie) to receive a $5.00 shopping spree at Mo's online store.

Oh...I almost forgot...I'm entering this card into the following challenge:

Wild Orchid Crafts -A Child's Christmas 
Paper Sundaes - Beautiful Bow (Raffia bows can be beautiful, right?!)

And...last, but not least...a very special thanks to my friends and followers! You make this crafting and blogging business soooooooo much fun!! Gracias, merci, danke, thank you....

Big hugs...until next time....