Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Anything goes...as long as it's Sassy!


Please scroll down
to see my latest
Magnolia-licious project!

Hello my sassy crafters!! So...I just have to ask...did you enjoy playing in last week's "Stump the Boss" challenge over at Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog?! For the full details on whether or not Cheryl guessed correctly, you'll want to pop on over to Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog HERE! It's OK...go ahead...pop on over there...you know you want to!! I'll wait!! La-de-da-de-dahhhh!!

Ok...welcome back!! I will admit that, as I write this post, I have no idea if Cheryl guessed right on all of the DT's cards. I will tell you that, despite my valiant efforts to "disguise" my card style...Little Miss Sassy guessed mine. grrrrr! hehehe!! Congrats, Sassy Mama! So...here it is...my card from last week's "Stump the Boss" challenge!


So...be honest...didja guess that this was mine?! hehehe!! That was fun, though...I will admit! Even though I definitely did NOT stump my sassy boss!! Alrighty then...let's talk about THIS week's challenge at Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog, shall we? I do believe that I'm your hostess for this week's challenge...and I selected one of my fave themes...

Anything Goes!

Whoohooo!! So...that's TWO week's of "Anything Goes" challenges! Now...I want you to know that I chose this week's theme BEFORE it was chosen as the theme for "Stump the Sassy Boss" week...it's true! I swear!! hehehe! So...here's my sassy little card for this week...


For this week's card, I chose one of Sassy Cheryl's newest "Sassy Sally" digi images...this one's called "Sally and her favorite blankie" and she's available at Sassy Cheryl's Digis HERE. I just love Sally's crooked smile! And, it looks to me like little Sally just loves her raggedy ol' blankie!! Oh...and guess what else? My sweet friend and talented DT sistah, Cathy, chose to make a card with "Sally and her favorite blankie" too! Once again we had the whole mind meld thing going! All I can say is, "Great minds think alike!"


Here's my card "recipe"...

Cardstock: Pool Party & Very Vanilla (Stampin' Up)
DPs: October Afternoon's 5 & Dime collection (polka dots just for you, Cheryl! hehehe!)
Lattice punch: Martha Stewart
Corner die: Spellbinders
Flower thingie: Prima
Lace, seam binding, & pearls: my stash
Sentiment: Lockhart Stamp Co.
Copics & Prismacolor pencils

And one last photo...just for fun!


And now it's time to pop on over to Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog to check out all the fabulous creations by my very talented and always "sassy" DT sistahs!! Then, we'd love for you to come join the fun! Just remember to follow this week's "Anything Goes" theme. You don't even have to use a Sassy Cheryl image...tho we love when you do!! Oh, and...don't forget to link your finished project to this week's challenge...because one lucky participant (selected at random) will win a $5.00 digi credit to spend at Sassy Cheryl's Digis Online Store HERE!!

This just in...in honor of Thanksgiving here in the U.S.A., Sassy Cheryl is having a 15% OFF SALE! So, check it out HERE. Sale runs through Friday! Whooohooo!

Ohhh...one last thing, I've decided to enter this cutie in the following challenge:


And...that's it for me!! Thanks so much for visiting!! And...for your kind comments! Have a great week! And...if you're eating turkey on Thursday, be sure to schedule an afternoon nap for yourself! Trust me...I'm a nurse!! Yep...that's my plan...and I'm sticking to it! hehehe! Have a great week! Hugs...until next time....

26 comments:

Debbie said...

Ok my little darling, I just love both your cards. The snowman is adorable love all those layers nad just to let you now, I purchased him last week now must go back and purchase this adorable little girl. cause she is so darn cute, and I love the flower you made..you did make that didn't you.

Hugs
Debbie

Shannin said...

Pat your card is beautiful! You are so super talented. Hope you have a wonderful week.

Hugs
Shannin

Country Mouse said...

Beautiful cards!!! I love the snowman one with all the pretty colors! And that little girl on your "just because" card is just too cute!!! Love the colors!!!

Dena said...

Pat, these are both just as wonderful as can be!!!! That snowman is toooooo sweet and love all the gorgeous layers and black and white paper gives it a little pop!!! Cuteness! Love the soft colors on the second one, verrrrry sweet!!!
Hugs, Dena

Sassy Cheryl said...

I did! I did guess right! LOL!
Yours was a DEAD give away! Sorry! You should've been a little sneakier! hee hee
And this newest card. . . .WOW! I just LOVE the pastels and those pink little slippers. Too cute!

Dawn said...

She cheated...we know she did! LOL! Loved the card Pat!! and this week's is just darling! she's so cute with her blankie!!

and a nap....check....!

Danielle said...

Pat this tooooo cute. I love your snowman, and this little darling with pink slippers. the nice ribbon flower is stunning.
Beautiful.

Debra G Smith said...

I just love...love...love...your cards. Adorable images too.

Hazel said...

Two beauties and I do love the striped paper in number two. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Hazel x

Jenny Evans said...

Amazing card!! Love all the pink, and the image is so cute!!

Thanks so much for playing along at Frosted Designs this week!! :)

Molecraft said...

Two gorgeous cards, love that snowman and that little girl s adorable!
Helen x

Sandy said...

All your cards are magnificent Pat!!
Happy Thanksgiving!!
Sandy

JACKIE M said...

Two beautiful cards Pat but I really LOVE your pink card it is so soft and pretty :)

Lori Apgar said...

This is such a pretty card!! I love the pink flower and your coloring!!!

Thank you for sharing it with us at Frosted Desgns this week!

Ann English said...

Love both your cards, Pat! Tough to trick Cheryl! Your coloring is fabulous! Love your embellishments-just gorgeous!

jkreucher said...

As always my sassy sistah! this is just precious as can be!
your designs are always works of art. Your coloring always eye candy!
lovin everything!!
hugs
Judy

Barb said...

Ah, Pat, I knew that one was yours last week! Your unique style is unmistakable! And this week's card is just as gorgeous! Wonderful colors and embellies and, of course, your fabulous coloring! Hugs!

June Nelson said...

They are both so gorgeous love em xxxxx

Candy said...

So Pat, didya make the flower?? It's great!!
Another wonderful card :o)
I LOVE your work, all of it!
I have to run over and buy this little sweetie, she is right up my alley.
BEAUTIFULLY coloured.
Your snowman is great too.
Really like all of the layers you put on it.
I have no idea how Cheryl picked you all correctly!
Hugs, Candy

Erika said...

Loving that snowman he is super cute.
Crafty hugs Erika.

Pat said...

Two beautiful cards! I like the first one and the second one is cute with the image.
Hugs xx

Cynthia said...

Pat- This is just adorable! I hadn't seen Sally & her blankie yet. Love it!

Made by Mandy said...

What a fabulous card :)

Many thanks for joining in with our Anything Goes challenge over at OSAAT. Hope to see you back again soon.

Mandy (DT member for OSAAT)

The Wired Angel said...

Both are absolutely beautiful, Pat. Your coloring is amazing. You certainly have a knack for card-making. Hugs, Peggy

Dorcas said...

Oh how cuuuuuute, Pat!!

Grenouille Greetings said...

Not one but two lovelies! Which one do I like best? The first one! No, the second one! No - the first one - I think or maybe the second one! Super snowman and lots of lovely layers! Hugs, Lesley