Monday, September 12, 2011

Sugar Nellie Design Team NEWS!!

Hello from the Carribbean!! Don't be jealous...s'posed to rain all week! hehehe!! But it's still awesome to be here!! And, ya know what else is awesome? I've been invited to join Sugar Nellie's Design Team!! It took me less than a nanosecond to say YES!!!! Whoohoo!!


I'm soooooo excited...and so very honored to be joining such a talented group of ladies!! You can check out the new Sugar Nellie Design Team members HERE.  Oh...and this is very exciting too...there are lots of fun new Sugar Nellie stamps scheduled to debut soon...so be sure to visit Sugar Nellie's Blog frequently so that you can be one of the first to order your new Sugar Nellie stamps!! I've seen a few of the new images...and believe me, you will be THRILLED to add them to your collection of Sugar!!! So...until next time...Mwahhh!

15 comments:

Christina C. said...

You lucky, lucky girl.....so jealous.....hahahaha!!!!!
Wishing you a fabulous time, despite the rain!
CONGRATULATIONS .....they are lucky to have you on their team!

paola said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! so well deserved, all good things come to those who persevere, lol
smiles
Paola

Cathy said...

Wooohooooo!!!! Well done you, and you thoroughly deserve it.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Dorcas said...

ok, I guess I'm a little "not with it" lately but I coulda sworn you already were on sugar nellies DT!
Well, ConGRATULATIONS!! LOL

Maria Therese said...

Yooooohoooooooooo Pat!! Way to go!!!!

Barb said...

Oooo! Congrats, Pat! So well-deserved and I know you will raise the bar! No one does gorgeousness like you! I can't wait to see more deliciousness you create with some of my favorite SN images! Oh, and TRY to have a great time in the Carribbean! Mwah!

Sarah B said...

Welcome to the team, Hugs sarah B X

Astrid said...

Congratulations Pat, welcome to the team :)

hugs Astrid xx

Fiona said...

well done Pat...I know you will be an awesome addition to the Sugar Nellie team,lots of love.

fi
x

Heather Huggins said...

Congrats that's awesome!!

Jenée said...

Congratulations, Pat! Those lovely designs will be well showcased on your beautiful cards. You will make a fantastic addition to the DT! Well done, lady!

Iulia said...

Congrats sweetie, you know that they are the lucky ones to have you, don't you? You are an asset to any team. Glad we have you in ours too:)
Hugs and have fun!
Oh, yes, I'm jealous, but when I think of the 12 hour plane flight to Caribbean, well, I'd rather say no:)
Hugs and have fun!
Iulia

Cheryl said...

Congrats Pat, very excited for you! YAY YAY YAY.
Hugs Cheryl

Sandy said...

Congratulations Pat! How lucky they are to have you oh talented one on high! I did stand while typing this!!
Sandy

Danielle said...

Congratulations, your talent and wonderful ideas will be a great addition to this team. Looking forward to see your wonderful cards.
Hugs.