Thursday, September 15, 2011

Mo & the DTs are celebratin'...

...and me? Well...I'm still chillaxin'!!


Emma (our nearly 13 year-old granddaughter) was shocked that I even knew the word chillaxin'... and I think she was even more shocked that I could use it correctly in a sentence!! LOL!

So...just a quick post today to invite you all to join Mo Manning's 100th Challenge Celebration...at Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog HERE. Make a card, tag, or 3D project using one (or more) Mo Manning images (you can find them in Mo's online store HERE and HERE)...and come join the fun!! We're going to have not one but THREE amazing prizes for this week's challenge...and our theme this week is...you guessed it...

CELEBRATION

soooo...whatcha waitin' for?? Let the craftin commence, my darlins!!

7 comments:

Dorcas said...

Well I hope you're enjoying your vacation by the sea!
Remember, not too many little umbrella drinks, you want to REMEMBER your chillaxin time!!

Whimcees said...

Hello!

I hope that you are having a wonderful time on your vacation! I love visiting your blog and seeing all of your creations and I look forward to your next post!

100 challenges is amazing and the prizes offered are fantastic! For 3 lucky winners out there it will be a happy day! I would love to win!

Wishing YOU a happy day!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

Cynthia said...

LOVED your photo post over on the DP2 challenge blog today! Had to come over and express my TOTAL envy of your time away enjoying this beautiful view.

Have a great time!

Erika said...

Hope you are chillaxing to the max!
Pic looks fab. I can just imagine the look on your Grand daughters face, LOL. Priceless.
Have a great time.
Hugs Erika.

Cathy said...

Miss you GF, hope you are having a blast. You can certainly go shopping with me. But craft stores is the only place I go willingly LOL. BTW, I had to hunt forever to find the mesh stuff and finally found it at my LSS by the yard. I am down to about 2 yards.
See you soon.

Iulia said...

Hi darlin', I guess I know what you mean by that 'chillaxing' stuff, i'm so jealous! But you surely deserve it after all the natural disasters you've been through.
You are so sweet to be commenting on our blogs Pat, you should be relaxing and having fun, could you just put aside that laptop for a minute? He, he, I knew you couldn't:)
Have a great time hun!
Hugs, Iulia

karen said...

hey, i like your new blog design! very pretty! hope you're having fun and getting rest! hugs, karen