Thursday, April 8, 2010

You're in my thoughts...





Hello everyone. I hope you're having a great week. Springy here...warm with a very light breeze. Perfect day for opening the windows...unless you're allergic to that yellow dusty pollen that seems to be covering everything outside!! hehehe...good thing I have a full supply of allergy meds!! So...I decided to do a little multi-tasking today...I made a card while doing laundry!! That's about as good as I get with multi-tasking...oh, I probably could have chewed a piece of gum at the same time, but that's stretching it!! Anyway...this little girl is a Bildmalarna stamp called Mimosa's Book (she's available at StampingScrapping.Com). I used Stampin-Up (SU) cardstock (So Saffron, Sage Shadow, and Pale Plum. The DP is from SU too. I used a M. Stewart punch for the edging; and distressed some of the edges on the card w/my Tim Holtz distressing tool...love this! The little rose is a Prima...and the purple "pearls" are from my stash. The sentiment inside is from SU "Whimsical Words...stamped w/Perfect plum ink. I colored this little image w/Copics as follows:

Face, arms, legs, feet: E13, 11, 00...and R21 for her cheeks
Hair: E35, YR21 & 20 (I got this color combo idea from S. Dean...love it!)
Dress: RV 99, 95, 93
Grass: G28, 24, 20
Book: E27 (cover), and C2 & 00 for pages
Shading around image was done w/C1.

I hope you enjoyed your visit....thanks so much for stopping by! I may have to ink up one of my new Maggies next! Have a beautiful evening! Pat