Sunday, April 18, 2010

Hopeless???..




Hi everyone...here's a cute little Tilda called "Hopeless"...seriously, how sad is that for a name? So I made her an angel without visible wings...and renamed her "Tilda...Just sitting here thinking of you"! It's a bit of a lengthy name, I know...but, hey, it's better than "Hopeless" don'tcha think?? So here's the "recipe"...Stampin-Up "Very vanilla" & Bazzill cardstock. DPs are from October Afteroon - Report Card pad (I think I ordered this paper from Gina K). Flower is a Prima, and ribbon & buttons are from my stash. Sentiment is from Magnolia. I also used Martha Stewart punches for corners & edges. Copics used are as follows:

Skin: E11, 00, 000, 0000, (and R21 & 20 for cheeks)
Hair: E19, 18, 17, & 13, and YR 20 for additional golden highlights
Shirt & socks: YR07, 02, 01, 00, 0000 (plus a little Y11 & 00 to match the flower)
Pants: BG78, 75, 72, 10, & 000
Clogs: E57, 25, 55, & 53

Whew...I used alot of Copics for this tiny little image. It took me almost as long to list the markers as it did to color the image!!! Anyway...I hope you enjoy her. Thanks so much for stopping by to visit! And for all your supportive and helpful comments! Catcha later...Pat

19 comments:

Barb Hardeman said...

Cute as a button Pat, beautifully colored and the inside is awesome too! Great job...

sandy said...

Your coloring is great Pat -- and I don't think anyone could appreciate it more than I do at this point in time! She sure doesn't look hopeless does she. I look at her and think "what cha doing?"

Sandy

Diana Crick said...

What a pretty, delicate card. I love the colours and all the delicious layers...awesome colouring too.
hugs, Diana

Sharon Caudle said...

She's so pretty, Pat! I'm glad you renamed her. :) Fabulous papers and layout! And you colored her beautifully! Great card!
hugs!
Sharon

Aletha J. Williams said...

Wonderful and beautiful! I love your coloring!
Aletha

Pam S. said...

interesting Pat... hopeless...hmmm....
beautiful coloring and thinking of you works! Love October Afternoon paper!
Pam Going Postal

shelly said...

So cute. I love how you gave her a halo. I've never seen this Tilda before. Great coloring!

Stampin Mindy said...

This is darling, I love the papers and punches you chose. The layered nesties look fabulous! Hugs!

Candy said...

Hi Pat,
Your card is very special.... love the softness of it and all the layers you have used. Lovely sentiment as well.
I have been looking at all of your cards - they are all wonderful. Your Mo images are done exceptionally well. Had a great time visiting your blog today :o)
Hugs, Candy

Lynn's Magnolia Haven said...

She looks so darn cute you do a great job on them.

Myrna said...

Peach is my favorite color so I love it. Great job with your coloring too.

Gloria J. Dawson said...

Pat your copic coloring is beautiful! Love your papers and layout.....awesome card!

Jean said...

Absolutely adorable... love your layering of your nestabilities.. great job.. love your coloring of Tilda nad how your did her.. she does look hopeless.. sometimes I think we all feel like that... Adore your choice of papers and flower... Great job..
Hugs, Jean

Suzanne J Dean said...

So soft & pretty--love the colors and great ribbon embellies w/ this sweetie!

hugz,
Suzanne

cabio's craft corner said...

Sweet & adorable card and the inside is as lovely as the front :o)
Hugs,
cabio

Maureen said...

Love it! I prefer the wingless images... so many more opportunities to use them! Love what you've done here.

Karen W said...

Lovely card Pat. The colors are great. Love the layers.

I scrolled through and you have been busy for sure. All are wonderful

Julia said...

Very sweet card. Love the colors & coloring, well done. The details & embellishments have been well placed & added the perfect touch.
Hugs,
Julia B.(Wa.St.)

Christine Riley said...

Beautiful! Love the soft colors and papers.
Hugs, Christine