Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Just kickin' back...




Hi again!! I've been practicing my coloring and just whipped this little card together. Not too "embellished" but cute, just the same (if I do say so myself!) I used Stampin Up cardstock (barely banana) and a variety of designer papers from my scrap stash. I colored Tilda w/these Copics:

Face & hands: E13, 11, 00, & R21
Hair: E35, YR21 & YR20
Shoes & hair bows: R88, 83, & 81
Jeans & shirt: B97, 95, & 91

I used my extra-fine white Sharpie poster-paint marker (I looooove this pen!) for highlights and to decorate her shirt & pants; and I applied some Inkssentials glossy accents to her shoes and some Star Dust Stickles to her wings to make the shine & sparkle. Sentiment & flower stamps are from Stampin Up using "Not Quite Navy" ink.

I hope she brings a smile to your face! Thanks for visiting...and for your comments! Am off to the gym (arrgghhhh) with my sweet hubby! When I get home I'll be "kickin' back like little Tilda! Have a beautiful April day! Pat

17 comments:

akuperstein said...

Great card, I love the inside.
Andrea

Myrna said...

Tilda is so cute and you've done such a nice job of coloring her. Great card.

Nancy said...

Hi Pat,
Love your card and your coloring is beautiful! Great job.

shelly said...

You are getting to be so good with the copics =) I love how you colored Tilda. Great card!
Hugs,
Shell

Sharon Caudle said...

So cute!!! Love it both inside and out!
hugs!
Sharon

Christy said...

Wow! You have been a busy little bee! The cards look beautiful!

I haven't been able to check out your site for a while because our computer crashed. Your sweet son bought me a new laptop so I'm back in business! :)

I bought you a ticket for the girls' recital! It should be just adorable! I know you may have a work conflict though, so no pressure! :)I hope you had a great Easter! we love you!

Christy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Handmade by Vivi said...

It is definitely a cute card!!
love the inside!
xxx
Vivi

sandy said...

Pat this card is wonderful! I love the bright clear colors - all the embellishments you added seem to fit right into the dance of the card. And the inside is wonderful too!
Sandy

Pam said...

Pat,
I love your newest Tilda card! I am envious of the beautiful Copic coloring...that is on my wishlist!
You did a great job, and the card is so cheerful!
Hope you enjoyed the orange jello!
Hugs to you,
Pam

Julie said...

Super cute! I like how you put the sentiment in the upper left corner. Gives you more room to write your own message

Pen to Paper said...

Pat, this is really cute. I love your DP and the way you've decorated inside. And the saying inside was very cute :)

XOXO

Jackie

Cami said...

Such a cute card with beautiful coloring! Your DPs are so bright and cheerful. Hugs, Cami

Cherri said...

Such a cute card, Pat! I just used that flower stamp as a background accent on my card yesterday! I love your coloring and the way that Tilda makes ya feel like climbing into your comfy clothes and kickin' back with her. Thanks for sharing, it was a pleasure!

Julie Case said...

Such a beautiful card - inside and out! Your Tilda is colored beautifully and the layout is great! I love how you added the punched border along the bottom of the card. Great touch!
Julie

Peggie said...

Cute as a button. Love the border for the flowers.

Christine Riley said...

Super cute, I love the fun colors and layout.
Hugs, Christine