Monday, April 19, 2010

Make a wish...




OK...so now that I can see, I have no dang excuse, right?! Oh, but get this...I made this cute little card today (after I got my new specs)...and I just noticed, ol' Tilda is leaning just a bit to one side! Hmmm...one too many chambord margaritas last night, perhaps...wait, not me, Tilda!! OK...so let's talk crafting...here's the "magic" recipe I used to make this adorable little card...

Cardstock: Pretty in Pink (Stampin-Up) and white CS from my stash
DP: K & Company
Lace & Ribbon: my stash
Flowers: The pink ones are from Hobby Lobby...and the white ones are Prima
Pink pearls: Mikimoto (hehehe...just checking to see if you're paying attention!!)
I used a corner rounder...and a MS lace edge punch
Stickles: Stardust
Princess shoes: created w/diamond glaze (Judikins)

Copics:
Skin: E11, 00, 000, & R21 for cheeks
Hair: E35, 17, 19, YR21, 20
Dress & shoes: R85, 83, 81, and RV10 & 0000
Star: Y15, 6, 11, & 0000
Anklets & shadow outline: C1 & 0
Grounded beneath her feet w/ W1

So, there you go...add a little Sharpie white poster paint - extra fine, Sookwang double-sided tape, and dimensionals...and be sure the image is tilted just a smidge to one side...and, VOILA! One cute card!

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit. I soooo want to make another card...but I really have to do some work on those nursing presentations I'm giving next month!! Preliminary info is due today!! Yikes!! Have a beautitul day! Pat

27 comments:

Cordine said...

gorgeous Card!
Hugs Cordine

Pam S. said...

so sweet! lovely coloring!
Pam Going Postal

Myrna said...

She's a sweetie that's for sure. Great job coloring.

Jean said...

Your card is so darling.. such an adorable little girl and your coloring is so perfect.. Loved your multi coloring of papers.. makes this card so special and all the details make is to unique..
A WINNER!!
Hugs, Jean

sandy said...

Ahhhh - that is so pretty and I adore the inside.
sandy

Cami said...

Very pretty card and I like the graduating width of the panels. Lovely papers and coloring. Hugs, Cami

kraftykylie said...

Hi Pat
Your card is sooo beautiful!!! its delicate and feminine and pink and I loooove it. Such outstanding work!! I aspire to be as talented as you. Smiles to you.

RubyM:) said...

Pat look what you have done!!!!!!! WOW! SO PRETTY .I LIKE THE DIMENSION AND NOT TO MENCHANT THE COLORING ON HER SO CUTE!What a fantastic job hun.RubyM:)

Barb Hardeman said...

Hi Pat! What a sweet, sweet card. Beautifully colored and so pretty in pink! Awesome job...

Lisa A said...

such a cute card!! Your coloring is wonderful and I love all the layers!!

hugs,
Lisa A

Regina said...

Such aan absolutely gorgeous card!!! I love everything. Your coloring is amazing, the layers are fantastic e as cores??? simplesmente maravilhosas. (Sorry, but I didn´t find the right word in english)
Hugs
Regina

Cissy said...

Very pretty card! Very creative also. Love the colors!

~Cissy

Lisette Morris said...

Beautiful! Love all the layers with the punch border. Great job!

Pam said...

Pat...love everything about this card. I really like the punch border and the the coloring! TFS

megline said...

Beautiful card.
Hugs, Line

ShirleyTACS said...

She is certainly one to cherish. I like your use of multiple embellishments. Thanks.

Patricia Garcia said...

Oh wow beautiful card, love your color combo and this Tilda is a cutie, so much inspiration!!

Hugs,
Patricia

Heidi Hihn said...

Sweet card! Love the pinks!

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Candy said...

Absolutely beautiful!!! Inside and out! Love your embellishments :o)
Hugs, Candy

cabio's craft corner said...

Gorgeous card and beautiful layout design Pat. What a pretty card~
Hugs,
Cabio

Karen W said...

Such a cute card! Love the edging you used. Your coloring is great. As far as her being 'leaning' go with my philosophy 'A blind man would be happy to see it!'

Bengelmama said...

Ohhhh was für eine wunderschöne Karte. Wundervoll coloriert.

Nadine

scrappyella said...

Love this Tilda. I have the old one's I have to wait before I can get the new ones. Really like the layout too. Ribbon looks great. I have problems with bows, even with my bow easy...great job


Femy

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

Hi pat! this is absolutely wonderful! I love it! I was just thinking how much I love this image. I'm going to have to get this stamp. BTW~ I love the Mikimoto...hehehehhee
Hope the nursing presentations came out okay! doesn't sound fun! LOL I've been in nursing for over 20 yrs.

Kathy said...

Gorgeous Pat!! Love all your details both inside and out!! Such a cutie she is!!
:)Kathy

kraftykylie said...

Hi Pat, Oh she is soooo cute I love the colours and layers. Your colouring of Tilda is perfect. Thanks for the Inkspiration!!! Smiles to you Kylie