Thursday, April 15, 2010

Tax Day...





Hello everyone...Happy Thursday! It's a beautiful day here in Richmond, VA...in the low-80's...and sunny. Have y'all mailed your taxes yet? Thankfully, we did ours a while ago...so there's no need for us to do that last minute panic filing!! So...it's been a few days since I posted. Have been busy making things for my sister's birthday...you'll have to wait until she receives them (via snail mail) to see them posted here, tho...she's a sneak peeker, y'know! LOL! But...I did have a little time to make a couple of sweet little cards for 2 of our 4 granddaughters. These will be for Ava (6 yrs old) & her sister, Mia (3 yrs old). They are the sweetest little girls...Ava is a star kindergartner...seriously, she's always getting awards! And Mia...well, she's giving her mother grey hair, I think!! But, I think her antics are just too precious!! She just started dance class!! They're my little lovebugs! Brag..brag..brag..brag!!! They live in AZ and I don't get a chance to see them nearly often enough. :-( They enjoy receiving mail...and it's fun to make things for them. The cards are the smaller size (A2)...and I used very little embellishments just because I didn't have a lot of space. I did use some stickles...and a little Diamond Glaze (Judikins) to add some bling!! Stamp images are from Magnolia...and Whipper Snapper. Hope you enjoy them...have to run now...so much to do and so few hours in a day!!! Have a beautiful evening! Pat

4 comments:

A Cards Delight said...

Both of these are so precious and your grandbabies will love them. Your coloring is superb ..I love the hair on both of them and the overlay on the first one is awesome! Very nice!

Cissy said...

Very Very pretty cards!! Great job!!!

~Cissy

sandy said...

Pat I think you are doing a wonderful job and that purple Tilda is wonderful - love the too cute for words!

Sandy

Kathy said...

Both are gorgeous Pat!!! Love the sweet image and all the glitter is sooo pretty!! I love the Mag image and am kicking myself for not getting it with my order!! LOL She is just adorable!
Have a great week-end :)Kathy