Thursday, April 15, 2010

Tax Day...





Hello everyone...Happy Thursday! It's a beautiful day here in Richmond, VA...in the low-80's...and sunny. Have y'all mailed your taxes yet? Thankfully, we did ours a while ago...so there's no need for us to do that last minute panic filing!! So...it's been a few days since I posted. Have been busy making things for my sister's birthday...you'll have to wait until she receives them (via snail mail) to see them posted here, tho...she's a sneak peeker, y'know! LOL! But...I did have a little time to make a couple of sweet little cards for 2 of our 4 granddaughters. These will be for Ava (6 yrs old) & her sister, Mia (3 yrs old). They are the sweetest little girls...Ava is a star kindergartner...seriously, she's always getting awards! And Mia...well, she's giving her mother grey hair, I think!! But, I think her antics are just too precious!! She just started dance class!! They're my little lovebugs! Brag..brag..brag..brag!!! They live in AZ and I don't get a chance to see them nearly often enough. :-( They enjoy receiving mail...and it's fun to make things for them. The cards are the smaller size (A2)...and I used very little embellishments just because I didn't have a lot of space. I did use some stickles...and a little Diamond Glaze (Judikins) to add some bling!! Stamp images are from Magnolia...and Whipper Snapper. Hope you enjoy them...have to run now...so much to do and so few hours in a day!!! Have a beautiful evening! Pat