Friday, April 23, 2010

Baby on the way for Tilda...




Oh, my...it's Thursday already!! I can't believe another week has flown by! Looking forward to a 3-day weekend w/my sweet hubby...no big plans. I'll make a few cards...and, of course, we'll visit Barnes & Noble a couple of times!! Am reading a new fiction by Laurie Notaro...she's one of the funniest humor writers I've ever read. Her first book was called..."The Idiot Girls Action-Adventure Club"...that wasn't a work of fiction...it was a compilation of some of her crazy experiences in Phoenix...well, let me just say, she's funny and irreverant...for example, she talks about the "granny panties" her mother would buy her at Christmas. I don't know...I find that pretty funny...maybe because I can relate to that...my gramma used to buy me granny panties! I have no idea how I got off on that tangent...

So...thanks for coming to visit. Here's an adorable little Tilda...with a baby in her belly!!! (She used to have wings...but I made them invisible!) Anyway...I think she's just as sweet as can be. The funny thing is that I don't know a single person who's pregnant...so maybe this card will end up being sold. Sooooo...here's my recipe:

Cardstock: Stampin Up Very Vanilla & Rose Red edged w/M. Sterwart lace punch
Designer paper: My Minds Eye
Ivory tulle
Pearls: Mikimoto (just kiddin')
Charm, sentiment, & baby buggy stamp: stash
Roses: Prima
Markers: Copic sketch as follows:
Skin: E11, 00, 000, 0000, & R21 for cheeks
Hair: E17, 35, YR21 & 20
Sweater & shoes: R89, 85, 83, 81, & 00
Pants & hair ribbon: YG67, 63, & 11

I had a lot of fun making this little girl...I hope you enjoy her! Thanks again for stopping by...and for all your kind comments!! Pat

26 comments:

Leonie said...

O i have never seen this Tilda before. Love the colours you have used and all your punching is such a nice touch.
Hugs Leonie

Sharon Caudle said...

Beautiful card! I thought I'd seen every Tilda, but this is a new one to my eyes. You did a beautiful job with her! I love it!!
hugs!
Sharon

Leslie Avila said...

I haven't seen this stamp either. Very nicely done. Thanks so much for sharing your works of art with all of us!
Blessings to you~
Leslie Avila

Nancy said...

Wow she is new to me as well but I love what you have done! Your card is adorable love it!
Hugs,
Nancy

Anonymous said...

Love this little card. I have never seen that stamp. I looked through your blog and all yours cards are awesome. You are good enough to be on the Magnolia DY, I think. Thanks for sharing.

Angelwood said...

What an absolutely beautiful card! I've never seen this Tilda before and she's adorable. Love your pretty papers and beautiful coloring. hugs, Angela

Lisette Morris said...

I have never seen a Mama Tilda before. She is great! My sweet friend just found out she is having a baby, your card is inspiring!

Gloria J. Dawson said...

Adorable! Love the layout and all the pretty embelishments! Tilda is so cute and colored beautifully!

Peggie said...

What a pretty card. Love the tulle and charm.

ML Design Works said...

She is so sweet! What a great idea! Thanks for sharing it! Lisa

Karen W said...

Pat you did a wonderful job on this sweet card. Enjoy your 3 day weekend

Hugs

Barb Hardeman said...

Such a delightful card, beautifully put together. I have never seen this Tilda before, but she looks delightful! Great job...hugs...Barb

Myrna said...

Who wouldn't love to get this card! Love your choice of colors and great job on your coloring.

Garnet said...

You do such a great job of layering! I have got to study what you did on this one for sure.
Garnet

Deb said...

Pat, this card is gorgeous - like many others, I didn't know this stamp existed - oh where, oh where am I going to find it??? Hugs and enjoy your three days with hubby!!
Deb

Lynn's Magnolia Haven said...

I think this is one of the most adorable cards I have seen yet.
I love this Tilda, is she still available?
Love her Love her
Great Job

Nancy said...

this is just soo adorable Pat. I too haven't seen this stamp. I lvoe your colors and embellies you used to...awesom card!!!!

Hugs
Nancy T.

Katie said...

Super card!
I love all the flowers and the colors and Tilda is positively glowing!

Pam S. said...

I have a daughter that looks like this right now! lol Their second, coming in July!
Love how you colored her! Just charming!
Pam Going Postal

Cami said...

Very lovely card, Pat! I love it from the inside out and your coloring is beautiful! Hugs, Cami

Marilyn in TX said...

Love your card, Pat. You did an excellent job of coloring, and I love that MS punch on the inside paper. Keep up the good work!

Lori aka Lo Lo said...

Beautiful card! OMG...I want this Tilda!! I've never seen her before.

xoxo,
Lori

Cissy said...

Awwww, how precious!!!

~Cissy

cabio's craft corner said...

Oh Pat, this is such a sweet card. I don't remember seeing this image, she is so cute. Better check her out soon :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Cherri said...

Okay let's see...nope can't think of any adjective that perfectly describes just how adorable this card is. So, did you need my address? *wink*

Lauren said...

This is adorable! I've never seen this Tilda before, and you've colored her beautifully! I have 5 pregnant friends, so I could really use this stamp! LOL

Lauren