Saturday, April 10, 2010

Splendiferous Day...




Wow...twice in one day!! I've been having the best time in my craft room this afternoon...I no sooner start one card and I have 2 or 3 ideas for my next projects rattling around in my head!! So...here's my latest creation...here's Tilda w/her hugely splendiferous petticoat!! If you're familiar w/this stamp, you will have noticed that I removed her wings. Isn't she just toooooo cute?!! I used Stampin-Up (SU) cardstock (Ruby Red & Very Vanilla) as well as DP from K&Company. Flowers are Prima...ribbon & "pearls" are from my stash. I used my Nestabilities & Cuttlebug to make the shapes inside and out...sentiment is from A Muse stamps, and I colored Tilda w/these Copics:

Skin: E13, 11, 00, & R21 for her face
Hair: E35, 17, 19, & Y21 & 20
Coat/dress & hair ribbon: BG18, 13, 11, 10 & 00
Petticoat: BG10 & 0000
Belt & shoes: R29, 24, 22, 21, & 20
Then I "grunged" her up a bit in the corners with W3

I had a really fun time with this little Tilda card...hope you enjoyed her...thanks for stopping by...and Tilda & I both hope you have a splendiferous day!! Pat

23 comments:

Magical Land said...

Oh this is such sweet card, LOVE the color combo.

Hugs,
Noreen

Julie said...

Wow! Very pretty

Angela said...

Wow! What a beautiful card. Love your dp! hugs, Angela

Diana Crick said...

Tilda is STUNNING, beautiful colouring! I love all the pretty patterned papers and like the ribbon just tied over one layer, very effective. Grand job!
hugs, Diana

Gloria J. Dawson said...

Beautiful card Pat! Love all the details and the inside of the card is fabulous too1

Kathy said...

This is just gorgeous Pat!! I love the colors and those papers are just so pretty! Love this TIlda too and I think your coloring looks fabulous!!! Beautiful card!
:)Kathy

shelly said...

I think you're doing a really great job with your copics! I can really see the shading on Tilda's skirt and bow! Your Edwin card is fabulous too!
Hugs,
Shell

Sharon Caudle said...

Tilda is gorgeous! LOVE the colors you used! Beautiful job!
hugs!
Sharon

sandy said...

Pat!!!! Your coloring is "FABULOUS"! Did I misunderstand something - I thought you said you were a beginner. The paper is beautiful and I particularly like the way the paper worked out on the inside.
Sandy

Kylie said...

I love this Tilda! She is beautiful with all of her ruffles under her skirt. Gorgeous colouring. Beautiful embellishments.
Hugs
Kylie
xx

Rose said...

Your card is beautiful! Your coloring is really well done. I love how the petticoat looks. Your choice of papers are just lovely, as well. Just perfect!

Rose

Bengelmama said...

Beautiful card, so Sweet. Wonderful colours.

Nadine

Cherri said...

Pat!!! You are doing awesome!! Love the dress and petticoat! I just ordered some copics...so you're saying this is a good reason for NOT house cleaning? HUMM...YAY!

Karen W said...

Pat, you are having fun for sure. Isn't it lovely to find time for your creativity! Your cards are terrific! Thanks for sharing

Robin said...

Very pretty. Love the colors.

Cindy Frazier said...

This is absolutely beautiful! Love the colors and embellishments!

Barb Fleming said...

Love your card! Your comment to the group about no time for housework beared repeating to my DH - he asked me if I wrote it! He said I should have!Hugs, Barb F

Peggie said...

Pretty, pretty card.

Nancy said...

Love your card Pat! Tilda is colored beautifully and i love the design papers and lay out. Pretty flowers and bow.

Jean said...

I love this card.. your colors and layout are stupendous.. your coloring of Tilda is outstanding. Simply a great card.
Hugs, Jean

Gina L said...

Wonderful card, Pat. I love the papers and layering! Gina L

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

What a beautiful card! such lovely details!

Patti.Jo said...

Such a cute card! Love how you've colored this new Tilda! Great layout and terrific job inside and out!