Saturday, April 17, 2010

Dee's birthday!!





Hi everyone. I hope you're having a great weekend so far. The weather here in Richmond, VA is just beautiful...sunny and a little breezy. I have no idea what the temp is...short sleeve and shorts weather, for sure. Although I favor capris over shorts...I can't be responsible for the psychotherapy people may need after seeing my legs in shorts!! So, now that you've had the up-to-the-minute weather report, and have that image of me in shorts burned into your brain, let's get down to serious craftin' business....

Tomorrow is my "baby" sister's birthday...I almost posted how old she'll be, but let's just say she's going to be 29 (again) and leave it at that! LOL! Anyway...I wanted to do something special for her because she's such a special person...and I am truly blessed to have her in my life. So I made her a cute little card using an image from Mo's Digital Pencil...the funny thing about the card is that Dee is 6 years younger than I am...and she was such a little stinker when she was a kid! That image seemed to fit her perfectly. I made her another framed card...using a Whipper Snapper design...but I just realized, I didn't take photos!! Arrgghhh...I'll have to call and have Dee take some for me! Anyway...I wanted to share this little card with you all (sorry the pics aren't so clear...my new glasses are ready to be picked up today!!). Happy B-day, Dee!!! And many, many more!!! Hugs to all of you for taking time to visit and leave comments on my bloggity blog blog! Pat