Monday, March 25, 2013

Welcome Baby!!

Happy Monday, my sweet friends!! ooh ooh oohhh . . . guess what we had last night?? SNOW!! Yikes! Now, I know many of you are accustomed to snow this time of year . . . but not so much here in Richmond, Virginia, USA! Well . . . I feel it's my duty to share a photo of the gorgeous white stuff . . . sooooo . . . here ya go!!
 This pic was taken from my front porch!! Isn't the snow GORGEOUS?! (I'm so glad I can stay home all day today . . . and watch it melt! hehehe!)

OK . . . enough on the weather!! I have a new Sugar Nellie DT project to share with all y'all!! This one is for a friend and his wife who just had a beautiful baby girl!!
This precious digital image is from Sugar Nellie's "Simply Adorable" Collection! It's called "Bambino" and is available HERE at Funky Kits. I love this sweet little baby . . . in fact, it's my "go to" image for baby cards!! Here's a close-up . . .
This time I pulled out my trusty Copic Sketch Markers!! Super duper easy peasy to color too!! Here's a bit of a side view . . .
My card "recipe" . . .
Image inked onto Cryogen Metallic White cardstock
White & Barely Banana cardstock: Stampin' up
DPs: My stash (from local craft store)
Tiffany Frame & Cherise Label dies: Memory Box
Rectangle & square dies: Spellbinders
Trellis punch: Martha Stewart
Metal corner (embossed): Wild Orchid Crafts
Ribbon & lace: The Ribbon Girl
Pearls & charm: My stash
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts
Sentiment (front) Stampin' up
Sentiment (inside): Stampendous
Colored with Copics

A peek at the inside . . .
And, last but not least . . .
I hope you've enjoyed looking at Virginia snow . . . and at my newest Sugar Nellie creation!! Thank you so much for popping by . . . and thanks bunches for your sweet comments! Big hugs . . . until next time!