Tuesday, March 19, 2013

I Scream, You Scream . . .

. . . We ALL scream for ICE CREAM!! hehe! Yep . . . in my mind, ice cream is just another of the essential food groups! Hey . . . it's Tuesday! Yippee! That means there's another fun challenge over at Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog?!! Wheet whoooo! (that's me whistling!!) Soooo . . . this week's hostess is the very talented and oh, so "sassy" Miz Judy! And she'd like to see . . .

Fancy Edges, Diecuts, Punches, 
and/or Borders!

Easy peasy!! But . . . WAIT! Before I show you my card, I have to brag a bit!! So, apparently, everyone in the "crafting & cardmaking" world knows how to "MERGE" digi images! Well, everyone BUT me!! I've been holding out . . . out of sheer stubbornness, I'm sure! hehe! Well . . . as you are about to see . . . I'm a MERGER now!!! hehehe! I'm so proud, I could just eat ice cream! 
Oh . . . and speaking of ice cream . . . (nice segway, huh?!) Noah looks like he's going to end up sharing some of his ice cream with Sassy Sally! She can be so persuasive!! Here's a close-up . . . 
OK . . . so I merged "Sassy Sally's Butterfly" (which will be available at Sassy Cheryl's for a limited time) with "It's the Thought That Counts" (which is available HERE in Sassy Cheryl's online store). If you'd like more info on merging . . . check out this fabulous TUTORIAL by Debbie Pamment!!
My card "recipe" . . .
Image printed on Cryogen Metallic White cardstock
Kraft paper & corrugated paper: My stash
Digi DPs: "Giggles & Grins" available at NitWits
Rectangle & square dies: Spellbinders
Corner die: Susana's Custom Art & Card Design
Heart dies: Memory Box
Flower die: Magnolia
Buttons: Papermania
Front sentiment: Stamping Bella
Inside sentiment: Inkadinkado
Ice Cream Cone charm: The Charm Store 24/7
Image colored with Copic Sketch markers & Colored Pencils 
 
Here's a peek at the inside . . . this sentiment cracks me up! . . .
And, last but never least . . .
Now . . . please pop on over to Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog to see what Miz Judy and the rest of my talented DT "Sassettes" have created for this week's challenge!! Then, we'd love for you to pull out some of your own craft supplies and at least one Sassy Cheryl image and join us for this week's challenge! Oh, oh, oh . . . and don't forget . . .
 
One lucky participant, selected at random, will win . . .
TWO Sassy Cheryl Digi Images!

And there ya have it . . . my first attempt at merging!! Thanks so much for visiting . . . and, as always, for taking the time to leave me such sweet comments! Until next time . . . hugs!