Saturday, March 2, 2013

Sugar Nellie's "Bags of Fashion" Blog Hop

Hey there, my sweet little sugarplums!! Guess what? Sugar Nellie has some fabulously fun new stamps!! And to help celebrate, we're doing a "Blog Hop"!! 
Now . . . if you've arrived here from my sweet and very talented DT sister, Lis, then you are definitely in the right place!! If not, then you'll definitely want to pop on back to Sugar Nellie's Blog HERE to start, as they say, at the beginning!! Soooo . . .  here's my card, which features the incredibly fashionable "Morgan" . . .
 These cuties are on sale right now at Funky Kits!!
 
PLUS . . . for this "Launch Weekend" ONLY  you can get ALL FOUR STAMPS at a special "Package" price!!
 
Here's a close-up . . . 
And a peek at the sentiment from DRS Designs . . . 
 Kind of a side view . . . 
 My card "recipe" . . .
Pretty in Pink & Black cardstock: Stampin' Up
DPs: My stash (I have no idea where they came from . . . I've had 'em for years!)
Classic Corner die: Susana's Custom Art & Card Design
Romantic Rectangles die: Spellbinders
Scroll and tag dies: Magnolia
Sentiment (tag): DRS Designs
Inside sentiments: Stampin' Up
Pearls, ribbon, lace, & charm: My stash
Copics & Pencils

A peek at the inside . . .
 And, of course . . . 
 Oh, oh, ohhhh . . . just a quick reminder . . . be sure you've been leaving lots of comments along the way . . . because several lucky blog hoppers (selected at random from the comments) will receive some fabulous Sugar Nellie prizes!

Okey dokey . . . your next stop along the way is my lovely and brilliant DT sister Anita!

And that's it for me, my darlings!! Thanks so much for "hopping" by to visit! Hugs, hugs, hugggggssss . . . .