Thursday, March 28, 2013

E is for..."Engineer"!

Well, my sweet friends, the snow has all melted here . . . and maybe, just maybe we'll have Spring! The daffodils and robins are so confused!! hehe! But, I'll bet we've seen the last of the snow for March!! It was so lovely . . . but I'm really ready for the trees to start leafing out and the tulips to start peeking out!! So . . . it's time for another EXCITING challenge at Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog!! And my sweet and talented DT sister, Anja, has chosen the coolest "Alphabet" theme . . .
"E is for . . . "
I have to admit . . . at first I was stumped!! But then I did a Google search for words that start with the letter "E" . . . and here's what I came up with . . .
I opted for "E is for Engineer!! I've always loved this Mo image . . . and decided it would be perfect for this week's challenge theme!! This image is called "The Engineer" and is available HERE in Mo's online store.  Here's sort of a side view . . . 
My Card "Recipe" . . .
Lucky Limeade & Not Quite Navy cardstock: Stampin' Up
DPs: "Oliver" Paper Pad by Basic Grey
Front sentiment: Lili of the Valley
Inside sentiment: Penny Black
Cherry Cobbler seam binding & hardware: Stampin' Up
Corner die: Whimsy
Copics & Colored pencil

A peek at the inside . . . 
And . . . my "artsy" view . . .
Hope you enjoyed my little something!! Now . . . please pop on over to Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog to check out the fabulous projects created by Anja and the rest of my talented Design Teamies! Then, please join us for this week's challenge. It's simple . . .  just pull out your craft supplies and at least one Mo Manning image and let the crafting begin!!

Oh . . . and don't forget, Mo is awarding (selected at random) one $5.00 shopping spree at her online store for every 25 challenge participants!

And that's it for me! Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit! And extra special thanks for your sweet comments!! Until next time . . .