Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Tilda is seeing STARS!!!

Happy Tuesday, m'darlin blogging buddies!! Can you believe it? ! Just 12 days 'til Christmas...and I haven't even started shopping for my sweet hubby yet! I have, however, given him a long list of things that I absolutely need!!! hehehehe!! I know...I'm so bad! I'd better watch it...or I'll end up with nothing but a stocking full of COAL! Uh oh!! I need to get some shopping done...but first things first...

This month we're having just one challenge over at Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog! And...guess who's our hostess with the mostess? Miz Diana Crick...owner of Magnolia-licious! Whoohoo! And Diana has given us this fabulous Inspiration Photo...of STARS! 


Pretty cool, huh?! Oh...and the trick will be for you all to see how many stars you can get on your project! hehehe! Soooooo...I'm always up for a new challenge...tell me...how did I do?


Isn't this Tilda such a cutie? She's called "Volleyball Tilda" and is currently available at Magnolia-licious HERE. I stamped Tilda with Memento Rich Cocoa for a slightly softer look! Here's a side view...


I decided that I'd give this card to our almost-13-year-old granddaughter, Emma. She plays volleyball...and is soooooooo good at it!! She's my little Super Star!!

 

Here's my Card "Recipe"...

Cardstock: Pool Party & More Mustard (Stampin' Up)
DPs: Recollections' Night & Fall collection
Star dies: Sizzix
Star punch: Martha Stewart
Sentiment: Stamping Bella
Charm, raffia, & letter tiles: my stash



Copics & Prismacolor pencils used...
E21, 00, 000, 0000 w/Peach & Light Peach pencils (skin)
R20 w/Nectar pencil (cheeks)
E27, 25, 23, 21, 15, 13, & YR20 w/Dark Brown & Sienna Brown pencils (hair)
E35, 31, 30, 50 w/Goldenrod & Sienna Brown pencils (shorts)
BG75, 72, 10, 000, 0000 w/Turquoise & Black pencils (blues)
C1 & 00 (ball & ground)
BG000 & 0000 (highlights)

And...last, but not least...


 Now it's time for you to visit Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog and take a peek at the gorgeous creations by my talented DT sistahs! You may notice, while you're there, that we have two new, fabulously talented Design Teamies...Katie & Jane!! Welcome, ladies!

Then...please join in the fun by making and entering your own project into this month's Magnolia-licious Inspiration Challenge. Remember, one lucky participant (selected at random, of course) will win a $25.00 gift voucher for a Magnolia-licious Shopping Spree!! Whooohooo!!

And...that's it for me!! Thanks so much for stopping by...and for your kind comments! Now...let the craftin' begin!! "Maggie" hugsssssssssss...until next time!!

21 comments:

cabio's craft corner said...

Lovely and countless stars on this card Pat. Cute coloring on this Tilda and OMG you even found the perfect charm for her :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card Pat..love the colours and the stars are amazing.
Gorgeous colouring on Tilda, your young Emma will love it.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Gretha said...

Very beautiful card Pat and the layout is perfect.
What a coicidence, I`ve made a card with stars too for Mo`s bloghop on thursday for.
You`ve used very nice colors.
Hugs Gretha

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie, this is absolutely gorgeous sweetie, hugs pops x

Boxofcolours said...

Inside and out, your cards are always a pleasure to look at and this is no exception.
Another "Pat-tacular" creation.
Hugs from across the pond
Jane

paola said...

FAb!!! LOVE THE DIMENSIONAL STAR ON THE FRONT! your cards always have the wow factor, give yourself a gold star for this
smiles
Paola

Elle said...

Your card is adorable! I love the diminsional star.

Barb Hardeman said...

Stunning card Pat! You set the bar pretty high for the rest of us. The stars are wonderful in placement and dimension! This card is definitely a winner...inside and out!
Merry Christmas Hugs
Barb

julieprice3 said...

This is gorgeous Pat! I love the 3D Star and the colours you've used, just lovely!
Hugs Julie P

Rene said...

Did you make her a redhead just for me?!? LOL! Love it! Such a fabulous card...and I love your 3D STAR!
Rene :D

Christina C. said...

Love this cute redhead!!!!! This card rocks, Pat....love all the dimension! Absolutely GORGEOUS!!!

Angela said...

Wow! Stars galore Pat! I love how you've stacked the stars and the pretty color combination. That orange matches Tilda's hair color perfectly. And your coloring is beautiful as always! Love it! hugs, Angela

Candy said...

You have made the most WONDERFUL
card and I do believe you have the most stars of everyone :o)
AWESOME work!!
Hugs, Candy

Suzi said...

Wow!! Pat, this is so precious, I love the bright colours and those wonderful multiple stars. Fantastic creation sweetie.
Hugs
Suzi x

Molecraft said...

Fabulous starry card Pat, I am sure she will love it!
Helen x

Tracy V. said...

Beautiful card! I am quite sure you granddaughter will love it, how could she not. The colors are fantastic and love that little tilda. You rocked the Stars Challenge...you have LOADS of stars on it!! Great job!
Tracy Valure

Pam said...

This is so cute Pat. Love the colors you used!!!!
Hugs....Pam:)

Patti Jo said...

Did you use the most stars??? You took this challenge to heart and it is wonderful!!! Love your coloring and this color combination!!! Awesome job Pat!!!

Norma said...

OMG, look at all the stars! and more in the inside--love that DP. The ones you've piled together look fab. Gotta love this colour combo--I am liking combos that includes orange more and more. Terrific job on the card! LOL..I don't expect anything else from you--always a treat to look at one of your cards.
Hugs,
Norma

Jane said...

Hi Pat! Your card is stunning! I adore the colour scheme and the layered blue star! Your colouring is amazing! So thrilled to be on the team with you! hugs, Jane xxx

Pat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.