Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Another "Sassy" Snowman

Hello again!! Just a few more days until Santa comes....whoohoo!! I can't wait to open my Nook Tablet! hehehehe! What can I say? I'm a good guesser!! LOL!! And...on that happy note...let's talk about this fortnight's fun challenge at Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog! That's right...our challenge this week is actually going to stay up for TWO weeks so that we can all enjoy our Nook Tablets! oops!

So...last week, our Sassy Miz Judy selected "Blizzard" as our theme...and this week...she's chosen another COLD theme...this one's a combo theme...

Snowman ...
AND...
Use a Die Cut!!

Whoohoo...another snowman image this week? No prob!! There are so many fabulous snow people at Sassy Cheryl's!! So...for this week's challenge, I decided to make this little "gate-fold" card...


I used Sassy Cheryl's "Wind Up Santa" available HERE at Sassy Cheryl's Digis...soooooo cute, huh?!!


Here's my card "recipe"...
Grey cardstock: Stampin' Up
DPs: Paper Studio's "Country Christmas" Collection
Fabric flower: Prima
Sentiments & blue diamonds: my stash
Seam binding: Ribbon Girl
Dies: Nestabilities & Just Rite
Liquid Applique for Santa's fur trim
Snowflake punch: MS
Copics & Prismacolor pencils

And a peek at the inside...


And a little "artsy" view...


Alright, my sweethearts...it's time to pop on over to Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog to see what my talented DT sistahs have created for your viewing pleasure!! Then, please join the fun! Just remember to follow this fortnight's "Snowman...and a Die Cut" theme. Oh, and...don't forget to link your finished project to this week's challenge...because one lucky participant (selected at random) will win a $5.00 digi credit to spend at Sassy Cheryl's Digis Online Store HERE!!

I've decided to enter this card in the following challenges...
Paper Sundaes - Celebrate
One Stitch at a Time - Anything Goes

Thanks so much for stopping by...and for taking the time to leave a comment! Your comments really, REALLY make me smile!! Happy, HAPPY Holiday Hugs!!!