Thursday, December 29, 2011

My Fave Mo Project of 2011

Hey there, my lovelies! Did you have the most delightful week last week? Was Santa good to you and yours? Are ya gearing up for a fabulous New Year's celebration?? My sweet hubby and I plan on staying home and watching TV on New Year's Eve...we'll be fast asleep long before midnight! hehehe!!

So...that's what I've got going on this week...that and another amazingly cool challenge at Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog!! Sooooo...here's the deal...our challenge this week is for each of us to take a look at all of the projects we created in 2011 using one (or more) of Mo Manning images...and select a FAVORITE!! Seriously??? How do I choose? I've loved each and every one of my Mo projects this year...so if I absolutely have to choose (and I do!), here's my pick...


I posted this card just a few short weeks ago...she's called "Dream" and you can find her HERE at Mo's online store. "Dream" is also available as a boy...and you can find him at Mo's HERE!


I just love how all of these fun and funky elements came together...


Here's my card "recipe"...
Cardstock: Crumb Cake (Stampin' Up)
DPs: Recollections (from Michael's Craft Store)
Charm, raffia & raffia ribbon: my stash
Clock die, gears, film, & ticket sentiments: Tim Holtz
Cloud dies: Memory Box
Little watch: Bo Bunny Trinkets
Copics & Prismacolor pencils

And a couple of views of the inside...


 I made a pocket with a fun little card for a personal note. And...here's one last photo...


So...now it's your turn. Head on over to Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog HERE to check out the fabulous 2011 cards chosen by my talented DT sistahs! Then, please join us at Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog! Just upload a fave card or 3-D project that you created in 2011.

Remember, your selected project MUST CONTAIN ONE (OR MORE) OF MO MANNING IMAGES! And then, why not visit one of Mo's online stores HERE and HERE...and pick up a couple of new digi images to start off 2012 with a BANG?!! Also...don't forget, one lucky participant (chosen at random) will receive a $5.00 shopping spree at Mo's online stores.

Thanks so much for visiting...and for your very kind support and sweet comments throughout the year! Here's to a very safe and prosperous New Year in 2012 for us all!! Warm hugs...until next time!